Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General MMA Chat/News mk2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

They were definitely pushing Old Trafford at Bispings request but it doesn't really suit the weekend they need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 steveydon

Lads for those who think it may be on in London, surely it'd just be the o2 is the only likely venue, and as per the o2 website there's already an event on in there on October 8th?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

steveydon wrote:
    Lads for those who think it may be on in London, surely it'd just be the o2 is the only likely venue, and as per the o2 website there's already an event on in there on October 8th?

I don't think there is. I've seen something for the 7th but not the 8th.

I don't think there is. I've seen something for the 7th but not the 8th.

My mistake, the event I saw is for "indigo at the o2" which must be a nightclub or something

• Registered Users Posts: 12,336 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

steveydon wrote: »
    My mistake, the event I saw is for "indigo at the o2" which must be a nightclub or something

Yup, Indigo is a venue inside the complex as far as I remember.

• Advertisement

I've seen Guilllerme Cruz from mmafighting say on twitter that the info he has is Manchester - I would take this as fairly reliable as he's usually on the ball especially when Brazilian fighters are involved

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mmapk

Defo MEN Arena 8th October - Bisping V Hendo ohh, and they have signed Marc Diakiese today and Wallhead yesterday

mmapk wrote: »
    Defo MEN Arena 8th October - Bisping V Hendo ohh, and they have signed Marc Diakiese today and Wallhead yesterday

Where are you seeing this confirmed?

source?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

European time or American PPV time?

• Advertisement

USA PPV Time - Same as Sweden

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

The source man....I cannot handle the source god dam it!!!!

Yes. SOURCE PLEASE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭ASOT

I'm the source.

USA PPV Time - Same as Sweden

Thanks mate.

The sauce is so hot Nando's refuse to serve it - Chaps i'm telling you in good faith my info comes from multiple sources. I'm also looking forward to the ACB DUBLIN card Late 2016 early 2017

ASOT wrote: »
    I'm the source.

sweet!!! i thought it was gonna be something unreliable like bjpenn.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭ASOT

Infairness he's been right about stuff before, I'm trusting you lad.

ASOT wrote: »
    Infairness he's been right about stuff before, I'm trusting you lad.

He'll have an invoice for flights to Manchester in his postbox if it's wrong :pac:

Only joking mmapk, thanks for the info.

Paully D wrote: »
    He'll have an invoice for flights to Manchester in his postbox if it's wrong :pac:

Only joking mmapk, thanks for the info.

flights....ya wanna see the hotel ill be billing the lad for :P

na fair play mmapk.

• Advertisement

If you use booking dot com you can cancel 24 hrs before, but you won't have to cancel.

What time do you reckon the main card kicks off so, local time? 1am or 3am?

1 of the potential FOTNs at 201 is off. Scoggins is out against McCall. Supposedly wont make weight and looking for a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

anyone know if the new Eir/BT deal will affect TV3 showing PPVs on the monday? Its handy for cards like this weekend that I dont feel like shelling out for on Fightpass

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Am thinking of just going over late evening coming back first flight from Manchester to Dublin.

€18

That'd be alright yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

LaGlisse wrote: »
    anyone know if the new Eir/BT deal will affect TV3 showing PPVs on the monday? Its handy for cards like this weekend that I dont feel like shelling out for on Fightpass
    So had a look myself there and no sign of a UFC 201 showing this mon or tue on TV3 or 3E so looks like that avenue for catching up on PPVs you dont feel like shelling out for is gone

That_Guy wrote:
    Am thinking of just going over late evening coming back first flight from Manchester to Dublin.

That_Guy wrote:
    €18

That_Guy wrote:
    That'd be alright yeah?

That's what I did.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Me too.

What do we reckon, likely to be officially announced at 201?

maximoose wrote: »
    Me too.

What do we reckon, likely to be officially announced at 201?

It looks that way but i'd expect a european event to get announced at a decent european time, not at 4am.

• Advertisement

Sweden?

Also this is a ppv numbered event so normal European time wouldn't suit the US ppv market

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement