Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General MMA Chat/News mk2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Gamebred wrote: »
    DJ Borg and Nunes Shevchenko will be worst than 213 no doubt, personally dont care about either fight.

Really hoping Borg misses weight again :D

Taken a big dislike to DJ lately, won't fight a former champ who lost his title by a split decision and was due another title shot in the division above, with all sorts of excuses not to fight him in favor of fighting another skeptical "contender" who has managed as much a 2 fight win streak but lays claim to best in the world he's the best flyweight but let's not kid ourselves. He's a great athlete but shown to be a complete spoofer, him P4P best? this is #1 Bullsh1t!

First Nunes Shevchenko wasn't bad so if it is the co-main can switch it off after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Ngannou vs jds is the fight i am most looking forward to at ufc 215

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

DJ Borg and Nunes Shevchenko will be worst than 213 no doubt, personally dont care about either fight.

Did Dana not say they wouldn't headline again ?
    I imagine its a way of punishing them too. They may get ppv points but it wont be worth a whole lot when it sells poorly.

Dana can then turn to MM and say how much more he would have earned if he fought tj

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

ricero wrote: »
    Ngannou vs jds is the fight i am most looking forward to at ufc 215
    Yeap, time for the Predator to step up with the big boys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

The state of Bisping texting GSP on instagram 170lb'er too its pathetic dont care how much the fight is worth to him fight ****ing Whittaker your last win was over a pensioner, if GSP was ready he wouldnt be ''injured'' getting sick of him now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

The state of Bisping texting GSP on instagram 170lb'er too its pathetic dont care how much the fight is worth to him fight ****ing Whittaker your last win was over a pensioner, if GSP was ready he wouldnt be ''injured'' getting sick of him now.

Whittaker isn't fighting this side of Christmas.

Fight Romero.

I'd have said Gegard but the idiots let him go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Clowns, an active fighter maybe the most active & with the biggest win streak in the division outside of Bobby Knuckles was perfect business sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,896 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Whittaker isn't fighting this side of Christmas.

Fight Romero.

He's gonna milk it to death the fcuker knowing it'll be the end of his reign, as for gegard less said the better, maybe the best fighter they have let go I can think of other with rory being a close second
    bobby v gegard would have been some scrap which we'll never see now sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

mailburner wrote: »
    He's gonna milk it to death the fcuker knowing it'll be the end of his reign, as for gegard less said the better, maybe the best fighter they have let go I can think of other with rory being a close second
    bobby v gegard would have been some scrap which we'll never see now sadly.

scott should match em up just to rub it in their faces, the worst
    two pieces of business they've done yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Rockhold v Branch headlining Fight Night in September.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Don't cross your feet when you take the back

https://www.twitter.com/Jolassanda/status/888783462328659969/video/1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Cowboys training is on point

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW5p-8EBTLg/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,896 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

class act cowboy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭xtal191

Cowboys a twat, hope Lawler destroys him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Weidman and Bisping having handbags on twitter to try drum up hype for a fight. Probably texting each other as they're at it.

Weidman and Bisping having handbags on twitter to try drum up hype for a fight. Probably texting each other as they're at it.

Id take it at this stage just to see bisping defend that ****ing belt.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,853 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Have to admit, I actually laughed out loud at the 'cross eyed bitch' one, you could tell it really got to Count Duckula.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Dave Meltzer reporting that Brock V Jon Jones is what is being targeted by the UFC for the NYE show if JJ wins this weekend.

Madness!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

More reason to cheer for DC at the weekend

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

McGregor is fighting Mayweather how can any match up be a surprise anymore more freak show events to reel in the casuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Richy06 wrote: »
    Dave Meltzer reporting that Brock V Jon Jones is what is being targeted by the UFC for the NYE show if JJ wins this weekend.

Madness!

For the interim heavyweight title, surely?

Richy06 wrote: »

Madness!

Wtf man, if that does actually happen, there isn't a chance of either passing a drug test.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Brock is getting too old so the UFC want to milk him one last time, and use it to turn Jones into the heavyweight monster they need.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Brock is getting too old so the UFC want to milk him one last time, and use it to turn Jones into the heavyweight monster they need.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Jones would be an okay matchup for Brock, hasn't the power to hurt Lesnar you'd imagine and Brock would surely be at an advantage when it comes to the wrestling

Anyway, don't mind any of the nonsense lads, 214 is this ****ing weekend!! DC vs Jones, Woodley vs Maia, Cyborg vs Evinger, Cowboy vs Robbie. ALL THE VIOLENCE!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ianob7

"ALL THE VIOLENCE" haha. This card surpasses MSG for me, barao vs sterling and knight vs lamas along with all the headline acts and 3 belts on the line for good measure too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Django99

Jones v DC has let us down so many times in the past, but it's the biggest MMA fight there could currently be. The storyline is fantastic, they are two of the best of all time, I find myself getting very hyped at this stage.

• Advertisement

Ssssshhhh ye ****ers ye will wake the mma gods...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement