Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice Cream Taco

Options
  • 13-01-2016 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Remember these? Does anyone know if they are currently on sale anywhere? I really fancy one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCAOwsHtRrJQvHd6qsK8gwWOYC2jPck1iJJCrNbf-2fjTJdlvV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Gelatelli, a supplier to LIDL, produce an Ice Cream Taco.

I'm quite sure I've seen it. I haven't tasted it yet though.

tacolidl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Mmmm, will have to check these out. Lidl ice cream is usually very nice. Thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

God I loved these. Think I need to go to Lidl today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

My favourite. They were originally called Winner Taco, and now HB have them in the market again under a different name and (of course) a smaller size

Didn't have them in my local Lidl :(

I shall scour any Lidl I happen across from now til I uncover the delicious treat!

• Advertisement

@MistyCheese Cornetto brought out a Cornetto taco some time last year so they're probably still around, :) I've only ever seen them To be brought singularly, no multipack version, Infact the picture you posted is identical to the Cornetto taco :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Didn't have them in my local Lidl :(

I shall scour any Lidl I happen across from now til I uncover the delicious treat!

If Lidl is anything like Aldi, they often wait until the weather is better (a week in Summer? :D) until they bring out the ice cream ranges

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

HB brought one out last year, so I'm sure they are still available.

http://www.shelflife.ie/hb-launches-cornetto-taco-in-ireland-on-cinco-de-mayo/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

HB brought one out last year, so I'm sure they are still available.

http://www.shelflife.ie/hb-launches-cornetto-taco-in-ireland-on-cinco-de-mayo/

Might give the Cornetto one a try, all in the name of research :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement