Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch uk and ireland channels on kodi

Options
  • 13-01-2016 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi. Can anyone recommend an app for kodi where i can view uk and ireland channels.
    Tried 1 or 2 but dont seem to work.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,527 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Hi. Can anyone recommend an app for kodi where i can view uk and ireland channels.
    Thanks

down with that sort of thing!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭iainBB

Thanks

Mod Snipped - Warning issued, don't post addons for subscription tv here again, clear Stickey at the top of the forum explaining that this is not welcome here.

Finding it difficult to get rte . But they are craps anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

In the Xunity repository there is one called Irish TV Live. I was able to watch "catchup" aka recorded shows from RTE with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id-RgsvZAbQ

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭iainBB

In the Xunity repository there is one called Irish TV Live. I was able to watch "catchup" aka recorded shows from RTE with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id-RgsvZAbQ

Is that ivue compatible do you know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Mod snipped

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

There's a stickey at the top of the forum making it very clear that discussion of methods of obtaining subscription tv services is not welcome here.

@Batesy, Final Warning, read the Stickey, if you post like this here again you'll get a lengthy ban.

Thread closed.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement