Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Riverside or Mullan Mor,Galway

Options
  • 14-01-2016 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all

I am on the lookout for investment property with a view to possibly living in it in the future and have been looking out the tuam road side of Galway in Riverside and Mullan Mor. I am not very familiar with Galway so would gladly appreciate any advice on any of these two estates, with regard to the age or type of people living here,are they owner occupied etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Hi all

I am on the lookout for investment property with a view to possibly living in it in the future and have been looking out the tuam road side of Galway in Riverside and Mullan Mor. I am not very familiar with Galway so would gladly appreciate any advice on any of these two estates, with regard to the age or type of people living here,are they owner occupied etc

This might be more suited to the Galway forum as your question is very area specific

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tobbslerone

Hi ya
    Just wondering could i delete that thread or at least change the heading as i dont want it so specific to them estates?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Riverside is more owner occupied, usually older folks
    Mullan Mor mixed with a strong Eastern Europe family presence. Lots of kids and no troublemakers nor rowdy students afaik.

Advertisement