Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

seeking irish product suggestions!

• 14-01-2016 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

What is the most inventive/innovative/sustainable irish business or product that you have seen recently?
    Ireland has a very creative population, with some common sense innovative products, do you know of any? perhaps a friend manufactures something deadly in his shed, what is it?
    any suggestions would be welcome and very appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Toast

I highly recommend it. I make it in my kitchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

20k for 25%.... or I'm out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

me_irl wrote: »
    20k for 25%.... or I'm out.

20k for 25% of my toast?

I accept your offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭Kiwi in IE

Don't know about inventive/innovative/sustainable, but the fudge and chocolates from The Truffle Fairy in Thomastown, Kilkenny, are quite possibly the nicest thing I have ever eaten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

blankAs wrote: »
    Ireland has a very creative population, with some common sense innovative products, do you know of any?

Harp lager and Carroll's fags mean Dundalk is Ireland's cutting edge creative innovation hub........

.........or what ever you see fit to call it in middle management shyte talk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,118 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

What is the most inventive/innovative/sustainable irish business or product that you have seen recently?
    Ireland has a very creative population, with some common sense innovative products, do you know of any? perhaps a friend manufactures something deadly in his shed, what is it?
    any suggestions would be welcome and very appreciated!
    Stuck for college assignment ideas?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

perhaps a friend manufactures something deadly in his shed, what is it?

Pipebombs.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭blankAs

Nope not for college. Im seeking products that are exportable but from smes. Unfortunately these products don't get enough publicity and so dont make it. Hence the use of boards to try other avenues to find such products

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭blankAs

Nope not for college. Im seeking products that are exportable but from smes. Unfortunately these products don't get enough publicity and so dont make it. Hence the use of boards to try other avenues to find such products

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I came across this a few months ago:
    https://sugru.com/
    Girl who invented it is Irish.
    http://businessetc.thejournal.ie/sugru-2214078-Jul2015/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Mrs Brownes Boys.

Now what do I win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Stira.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Mod: After hours isn't the place for your research.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement