Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wawel sugar free chocolate

Options
  • 14-01-2016 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Has anybody seen this chocolate being sold in Dublin? I used to get it in a Centra in town but they're sold out.

9813647-2T.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Better suited here, OP

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Try a Polish shop as wawel I think is a polish brand. There's a large one (Polonia?) opposite the Church which has a good selection of Chocolate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭Seanachai

on_my_oe wrote: »
    Try a Polish shop as wawel I think is a polish brand. There's a large one (Polonia?) opposite the Church which has a good selection of Chocolate

I tried one in Santry last night, they had Wawel products but not the sugar free, I don't think they're used to Irish fellas going in the shop tbh, they looked kind of shocked :o. Which church is the Polonia store opposite?.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Daybreak on Clonliffe Road in Drumcondra had some a while ago.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm in Poland this weekend, I can have a look for it if you like. PM me.

Other option might be a Polish wholesalers (also open to the public) like the one beside LIDL in Artane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Seanachai wrote: »
    I tried one in Santry last night, they had Wawel products but not the sugar free, I don't think they'e used to Irish fellas going in the shop tbh, they looked kind of shocked :o. Which church is the Polonia store opposite?.

The Church restaurant in town, near Primark and McDonalds - opposite there is a decent sized Polish shop.

There is a large Polish supermarket called GOLT in Finglas on St. Margarets Rd, at the rear entrance of the Jamestown Business Park and nearly opposite the Aldi. Pop in and try one of the girls behind the tills - their English is quite good. If you want to look yourself, come inside the door, and turn left - chocolates are past the drinks and crisps, on the far left.
    There is a small Polish shop inside the Aldi carpark there too (beside the Chinese Panda takeaway), and there is yet another branch of Polonia directly opposite the Aldi, beside Manhattan popcorn. Hopefully one of those three might be good.

Advertisement