Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

920 XT and Cadence Sensor Question

Options
  • 14-01-2016 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi Folks

I got the 920 XT last year, recently got a great deal on speed and cadence sensor,

My problem is while cycling i cant see on the watch where you can view currecnt cadence, i get results after but bot really what im after,

Anyone have either of these? Thought id ask her before trying to ask Garmin, ive searched manuals etc and nothing on it.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

You need to enable the data fields via the watch. YOu can change the layout of what you see on screen through watch settings. The lads who use the 920 can outline the steps for you, it is through the Sport Profiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Seanie_H

sconhome wrote: »
    You need to enable the data fields via the watch. YOu can change the layout of what you see on screen through watch settings. The lads who use the 920 can outline the steps for you, it is through the Sport Profiles.

Activate the watch and navigate to the Bike profile.
    1. Hit the bottom left side (not back) button until you see Activity settings
    2. Select Activity Settings
    3. Select Data Screens
    4. Choose which screen you want to see it on, sounds like Screen 1
    5. Select which field you want Cadence to appear (you may want to change Layout to 4 Fields if you don't want to lose the existing ones).
    6. Select Cadence Fields
    7. Choose Cadence, Cadence Avg. Etc
    8. Hit Enter
    That's done!

Now to try and remember what field was on my watch before accidentally inserting Cadence!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Nikki2510

Thanks so much folks.

Advertisement