Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2.0 Rumours and Gossip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

"What's up, it's Guardian Mythbusters coming at you with another YouTower video, this time seeing which can break a Robots arm clean off faster, the 4th Horsemans Recoil or the Lord of Wolves recoil. Don't forget to like and subscribe...."

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Imagine akimbo 4th Horseman. You're character would be coming out through the screen with the recoil.

A true VR experience ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Rumours of akimbo weapons. I used to akimbo anything that was possible in COD.
    I was a real d**k in COD.

Voss is diss?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Voss is diss?

Dual wielding.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

You aint wielded till you've dual wielded.....

• Advertisement

Well apparently the Big Show (wrestler) will be at E3 moderating (?) some of the Bungie stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

How could he even hold the controller?
    These are the things that occupy me in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,953 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Well apparently the Big Show (wrestler) will be at E3 moderating (?) some of the Bungie stuff.

Yep, big destiny fan apparently, have read he brings ps4 and destiny on the road. Not new news that he is a big destiny player either, been public knowledge for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The thumbnail for that video already annoys me

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Sorry but he obviously is a destiny noob.... how dare he slate Titans. I would love to go into PvP against him with one of my 47 titans now.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Surprised how much detail he went into actually. Doesn't seem like just a casual or Johnny-come-lately kind of player either. Apparently (well according to himself) his KD was in the top 1% about a year ago.

Also found this

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Only issue I have is he gives warlocks too much slack.

****ers get themselves killed constantly and then either realise they forgot to equip sunsinger or it hasn't charged since last time.

Console release date moved up to 6 September. Glad I hadn't booked holidays, that would have been 2 days climbing the walls.
    PC scheduled for 24 October.

Blasted date move. Debating whether to just add the week to the week I already have off or just move the week.... stupid date move.

you might be lucky and "fall ill" for a couple of days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I've a wedding that weekend so won't be able to play til the following Monday anyway. God dammit

you might be lucky and "fall ill" for a couple of days :)

Unfortunately I work for my brother so pulling a sickie like that would be quickly spotted!

I had Holidays booked but thankfully was able to move them so I have the 6th to 12th off. Thinking if the weekly reset is still on a Tuesday that it would be handy to have the Tuesday the 12th off. I haven't taken a whole pile of Time Off anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Really hate console exclusive arrangements, so much so every time I see them I feel obliged to point out how much I hate them. COD MW3 was the first time I encountered them and waiting a month for the DLC was just painful.
    There's nothing here that would prompt anyone to choose one console over another - a gun, strike, pvp map and miscellaneous stuff it's just annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Really hate console exclusive arrangements, so much so every time I see them I feel obliged to point out how much I hate them. COD MW3 was the first time I encountered them and waiting a month for the DLC was just painful.
    There's nothing here that would prompt anyone to choose one console over another - a gun, strike, pvp map and miscellaneous stuff it's just annoying.

As some-one who downloaded Destiny and then never put another disc into the XboxOne I feel slightly cheated that I still haven't got the ps4 exclusive stuff from taken king and the armor from sublime engrams. I'd be 50/50 on moving my pre-order to ps4.

I don't think I mind the exclusive stuff in theory, its just Bungie/Activision have taken it to a whole new level in locking xbox players out for such long periods.

My transfer is finally happening on Sept 11th by the looks of it so I can freely take a few days off for this :D

jonnycivic wrote: »
    My transfer is finally happening on Sept 11th by the looks of it so I can freely take a few days off for this :D

I can only hope you are Virgil van Dijk talking about your transfer to Liverpool, although September is leaving it late.

I can only hope you are Virgil van Dijk talking about your transfer to Liverpool, although September is leaving it late.

Well for 70 million i'd make the transfer a little sooner than that :P

For anyone thinking of going PC for D2, and intend on picking up a Graphics Card:

https://twitter.com/Gothalion/status/874617105316012032

Wow. Gothalion really is a fountain of insight isn't he? :rolleyes:

K**b

For anyone thinking of going PC for D2, and intend on picking up a Graphics Card:

https://twitter.com/Gothalion/status/874617105316012032

Cant see twitter in work, what does it say?

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Cant see twitter in work, what does it say?

Purchase a GTX 1080 / 1080 Ti card / Desktop / Laptop before June 27 and get a free copy of Destiny 2, includes early beta access.

Nothing NVidia haven't done before with select upcoming releases.

The 1080 is $549 and the 1080 Ti is $699

Advertisement