Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2.0 Rumours and Gossip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Yakuza wrote: »
    I bought the full foam latte version on the Irish store. Even if I end up that I it much, the youngfella will. I never knew you could buy from other country stores (do you need a VPN or a billing address in that country?).

Yep ya need to provide an address but google sorts that for ya, no need for vpn, you just need to remember to buy the dlc from the same store, dlc and original game has to be the same region.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I am going into this very cautiously.

I'll play the beta and then wait for reviews on launch and player feedback before jumping in and buying the game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I am going into this very cautiously.

I'll play the beta and then wait for reviews on launch and player feedback before jumping in and buying the game.

In fairness every game should be treated like this now, play the beta see how it plays then decide on if your going to buy it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I still haven't gotten my Beta key from Amazon :(

Far as I can tell, and I’m open to correction, Beta keys are being issued after when you can pre install (Today)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,954 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Felwinter Peak based PvP map in Destiny 2.

https://twitter.com/DestinyNews_net/status/885533836989403136

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Far as I can tell, and I’m open to correction, Beta keys are being issued after when you can pre install (Today)

Just got it 10 minutes ago... So screw you Foxer :pac:

Edit: was only a code from Amazon to register on Bungie for a Beta key :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Codes are live, go to https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Codes to select your platform.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I'm getting a tingling feeling, I think it's because of seeing the attached but maybe I'm having a stroke. Definitely one or the other.

Super hype!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I've order the season pass version because I know I will play D2 and the expansions regardless. If you fell off the original game early, maybe it would be best for you to hold off and see if you like D2 in the first place, and if the expansion content appeals to you after that.

Yeah I'm going to try the beta and if I like it I'm going to go ahead and plan to purchase the game when it comes out and maybe the expansion if details are released by then.

LOL - the beta doesn't pre-load if you have pre-ordered Destiny2 via PSN.

Karmic!

Effing stupid though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

LOL - the beta doesn't pre-load if you have pre-ordered Destiny2 via PSN.

Karmic!

Effing stupid though.

It pre loaded for me. I preordered destiny 2 on psn. Checked there today and the option was there to download the beta. All 19gbs of it. Its there on my menu now along side destiny 1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Was going to say it pre-loaded for me on PSN too then realised Mitch was the one who told me how to do it. What time is it?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

When is the beta actually out? Must pre-order.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    When is the beta actually out? Must pre-order.

Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Could've done with that last night when raiding.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Twitter is blocked in work, what it say?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

jonnycivic wrote: »

It's a little vid of a guy jumping, being a little short but the character pulls themselves up on the ledge anyway. Will be a good addition to keep things moving more fluidly

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

You can clamber if you barely miss your jump.

Shows the clamber function in Destiny 2, which was talked about since the Destiny 2 reveal - your character can mantle over a ledge if you just miss your jump.

• Advertisement

You can get the Destiny 2 beta on Xbox by going to the Japanese Store. No pre-order needed.

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/destiny-2-%E3%83%99%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BF/c1ncrz3d1p18

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Lads, where's the best place to pre-order? Amazon is pretty cheap but I'd be worried about delivery times...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Lads, where's the best place to pre-order? Amazon is pretty cheap but I'd be worried about delivery times...

If worried about delivery then the best would be thegamecollection.net with delivery via Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

You can get the Destiny 2 beta on Xbox by going to the Japanese Store. No pre-order needed.

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/destiny-2-%E3%83%99%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BF/c1ncrz3d1p18
    Is that not the open beta?

Is that not the open beta?

You need a code on the Irish site to download and there's only one Beta on the store I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Does that give you the two day early access though?

Does that give you the two day early access though?

You can't download the beta from the Irish store without a code as far I can tell so this should get you in straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Yeah I'd imagine it would be access straight away*, alteast destiny isn't exclusive to playstation this time around in japan.

(*I could be wrong though)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

This may be a very dumb question but do we know of any activity so far in destiny 2 that can host 9 players?

On the beta page on PSN it say 2-9 players online,with it being 4v4 in PvP what would have 9 players?

Checked destiny 1 and it says 2-12 players online which makes sense with 6v6 PvP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Public events will be join-able by up to 9 players

Advertisement