Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2.0 Rumours and Gossip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Weapons aside Helm of Saint 14, Obsidian Mind and Frost33s were the only armour exotics I considered special.

Maybe the hunter gloves which made you invisible with a melee and Titan gloves which damaged enemies if melee'd you which was handy for the lamps during Crota.

Yeah, 90% of the time the effort did not reflect the reward. Alot of the time people did not use the specials except in the heavy slot.

Cant remember that hand cannon that was the bizzo, 99% of the people rocked that and it wasnt even a special. SPECIAL should mean SPECIAL....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Hawkmoon is probably what you're thinking of. It's perk was.... more damage

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Or thorn. Nothing else has been as satisfying(or infuriating) as the double Headshot kills with Thorn.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46085
    It must be said one more time that, if your Clan spans many Groups unified by an Alliance, this evolution will break some of those bonds.

200.gif

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Or thorn. Nothing else has been as satisfying(or infuriating) as the double Headshot kills with Thorn.

True, but Thorn was the only gun that had DoT. But Moar damage was on Blue Pulse Rifles with crowd control

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Ah I think there were a lot of interesting exotics. The funny ones were where they'd release something realise it's broken and then try kill it - Suros, Thorn, Shinobus Vow,Vex, Ghally, Pocket Infinity, Nothing Manacles......... as I type this I realise I'd be better off listing the ones they didn't nerf.

Favourite PvE exotics for me were Helm of St 14, Light Beyond Nemesis and for one glorious nightfall the Celestial Nighthawk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Stolen from Reddit

Petition to rename the Titan Barriers

SmallWall and TallWall
    Bubble is BallWall Or AllWall
    You let your teammates know with a WallCall
    Activate in the air for a FallWall
    Protect yourself from enemies with a GhaulWall or ThrallWall
    Protect a chokepoint with a StallWall Or HallWall

Pre-Order at Game, and you get a Kill Tracker Ghost Shell. Similar idea to when you Prestige a weapon in TF2
    (YouTube)

Edit: Seems it might not be exclusive to Game after all.

6oWumPB.png

• Registered Users Posts: 45,954 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Not happy about the Cold Heart exotic being a pre-order bonus.

Either that is crap for people who don't/can't pre-order - they miss out on a gun for 3 months, or it is a rubbish gun that no one will use. I think it would be very odd if the community is split based on pre-order or not. Obviously it is better than a year long exclusive or console exclusive, but I still think it is very poor.

I know the Iron Gjallerhorn was a pre-order bonus for Rise of Iron, but that was basically only a skin for the weapon - you still had to go get the weapon like everyone else, you didn't get it before them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Pre-Order at Game, and you get a Kill Tracker Ghost Shell. Similar idea to when you Prestige a weapon in TF2
    (YouTube)

Edit: Seems it might not be exclusive to Game after all.

6oWumPB.png

Its a locational exclusive. GameStop have it here.

• Advertisement

according to VG247 all digital pre-orders eveywhere get the emote, coldheart and ghost.

according to VG247 all digital pre-orders eveywhere get the emote, coldheart and ghost.

Shame I went Physical. Ah well, I'll comfort myself in my Solar Blanket so. :cool::cool:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Upgraded Clan 1 there so if we need to change anything we have until the end of August to do so....

Shame I went Physical. Ah well, I'll comfort myself in my Solar Blanket so. :cool::cool:

Why and where do you think you WONT get those exclusives for physical pre-orders? :confused:

Looking at the GS USA site, it seems you do get them (at least the Ghost and Exotic)
    I assume since you mention physical cr@p you have also opted for the more-money-than-sense edition.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/destiny-2-collectors-edition/147023
    Fieldog wrote: »
    Upgraded Clan 1 there so if we need to change anything we have until the end of August to do so....

I hear that Clan is full of Try-Hards

Why and where do you think you WONT get those exclusives for physical pre-orders? :confused:

Looking at the GS USA site, it seems you do get them (at least the Ghost and Exotic)
    I assume since you mention physical cr@p you have also opted for the more-money-than-sense edition.

The collectors edition is still available on Amazon France if anyone is looking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

The best kind of try hards! :)

I am going to go Digital for Destiny 2 I reckon, so I should get the spartan laser from Halo 3 as a pre order bonus... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Was looking at the clan leaderboards there. I see JCD tops the crucible kills leaderboard with 384 kills and El_senor_fats has the longest single life @ 22h 26m. :D

nevelator wrote: »
    Was looking at the clan leaderboards there. I see JCD tops the crucible kills leaderboard with 384 kills and El_senor_fats has the longest single life @ 22h 26m. :D

If you practice some day that could be you

I wish they'd remove those games where it glitches out tbh, it ruins leaderboards to the point of them being actually useless. If they match time exceeds 15 minutes data should be scraped from the records. This is not complicated stuff Bungie. Leaderboards promised so much, delivered so little.

22.5 hours though, Jesus Christ, is that one glitched match Bohrio?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

It was not a special weapon.

No not Hawkmoon, it was the one that nearly always dropped in VoG, ahh lads you know the one....everyone was using it on the start of the raids with all the lamps in the dark n ****....

Trying to google it now, might have been fate bringer.

Fatebringer but it wasn't exotic. Near the end of Year 1 it was all I was using.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Vex Mythoclast

Vex Mythoclass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

nevelator wrote: »

this shocks me more than you would know...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

when is the first raid out for D2

jcd5971 wrote: »
    when is the first raid out for D2

No one knows. It's not been said yet.

Id be over the moon with a Vault of Glass re-vamp TBH, just a few different tricks or even bosses.

Looking back now the bugs that used to do my head in were the funniest parts.

Had many a great night with the guys off here.....drunk and sober.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,655 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

If there's one thing D2 needs its no recycled content

• Advertisement

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Id be over the moon with a Vault of Glass re-vamp TBH, just a few different tricks or even bosses.

Looking back now the bugs that used to do my head in were the funniest parts.

Had many a great night with the guys off here.....drunk and sober.

You do know the old raids were rejigged and brought up to current LL in March right?

Advertisement