Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2.0 Rumours and Gossip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

*checks my PC GPU*

GeForce GTX 670

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

*checks my PC GPU*

GeForce GTX 670

:pac:

Could be worse, mine is an old Radeon 6870 from about 8 years ago. Should really update my pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

conversations like this remind me why "I went console"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

gimli2112 wrote: »
    conversations like this remind me why "I went console"

giphy.gif

To be fair, I built my PC 4-5 years ago, I think that graphics card was where I was gonna get the most bang for my buck without spending stupid money. It still cost €370. Thankfully I mainly use the PC for TBS and RTS games anyway, not FPS

• Advertisement

Wow. Thats looks like awful cr@p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Could be worse, mine is an old Radeon 6870 from about 8 years ago. Should really update my pc.

I have a 7950 i think it is, still powers thu games but shes getting a full upgrade next year :D

Oh and it looks like I won't be getting time off for the release of D2 no matter what I try.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

You'd be as well off sticking a few of the Merlin Premier League stickers onto your controller.
    David James on the left, Temuri Ketsbaia on the Right, Charity Shield shiney on the touchpad - Official, Limited Edition FIFA controller

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dr. Mantis Toboggan

Totally rad controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The Limited Edition Dualshock 4 will feature a touch pad customised with the game’s logo, plus the iconic character class insignia, all in striking gold – making it the perfect companion for your next raid!

lol. I can only assume they threw this together after people complained about the D2 PS4 Pro bundle not having a themed console etc

• Registered Users Posts: 45,954 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

THe annoying thing is it really wouldn't be difficult to make a nice looking on. Put the decal 'behind' the d-pad and face buttons. a destiny shader as the base colour scheme. Done.

Love the disclaimer at the bottom stating that the Destiny 2 controller will not be available in the UK.

Love the disclaimer at the bottom stating that the Destiny 2 controller will not be available in the UK.
    Small mercys.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

My PC is donkeys old too, still running the best CPU ever made in the i5 2500K (LOL) but I did upgrade just a month ago with 16GB ram which cost very little and an SSD which makes a huge difference and an Inno3D ichill 1060GTX and I am still playing latest games very high on a 24" TFT.

Would love to get it Destiny on PC but most of the player base is on console.

Zavala was not impressed when he heard the synopsis for Destiny 2.

giphy.gif

IRL footage of Zavala defending the City during it's infancy.

giphy.gif

Pop tart promotional xp boost packs too.

• Advertisement

F**k that is pathetic. Plus pop tarts and energy drinks are disgusting

F**k that is pathetic. Plus pop tarts and energy drinks are disgusting

Nowt new. We had the red bull stuff previously.

Love iced strawberry pop tarts.

Nowt new. We had the red bull stuff previously.

Love iced strawberry pop tarts.

You are a bad person and should feel bad

The only acceptable flavor is salty

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

At last the **** my kids eat gets me some rewards!!!!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    At last the **** my kids eat gets me some rewards!!!!

if they sell the d2 pop tarts over here i'm gonna be all over it. I doubt they will though, I would imagine it is a US thing only, like the red bull stuff was for TTK iirc.

if they sell the d2 pop tarts over here i'm gonna be all over it. I doubt they will though, I would imagine it is a US thing only, like the red bull stuff was for TTK iirc.

Tesco Greystones sell US Pop Tarts with the American sweets.

Tesco Greystones sell US Pop Tarts with the American sweets.

They do indeed - would they bother getting a promotional pack in.

Also, why do they sell them there, when they have a full selection in the cereals section? ANSWER ME SNIPER!

My kingdom to be in party chat with Conovar and N0cal when the subject of buying Pop Tarts in Greystones amongst the proletariat in Tesco comes up :pac:

My kingdom to be in party chat with Conovar and N0cal when the subject of buying Pop Tarts in Greystones amongst the proletariat in Tesco comes up :pac:

FFS Generic, Tesco do home deliveries now, no need to mix with the common folk. If it wasn't for that I'd be heading to Donnybrook Fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I shop in Donnybrook Fair, does this make me a bad person? I used to get deliveries from Tesco too but ran into issues with their verified by Visa security that used really annoy the hell out of me and I stopped using them.

Advertisement