Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2.0 Rumours and Gossip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Before you install 2 run Valas strike and pretend you've received an important transmission from the Tower.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,954 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Before you install 2 run Valas strike and pretend you've received an important transmission from the Tower.

Followed by Outbound Signal.

Followed by Outbound Signal.

There's your 2 missions.

There's your 2 missions.

So:

Moments of Triumph cinematic.
    Valus Strike.
    Outbound Signal
    Destiny 2 Homecoming Cinematic.

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Post that to Reddit, it's had more effort put into it than a hello of a lot of the other stuff i've seen :P

• Advertisement

So:

Moments of Triumph cinematic.
    Valus Strike.
    Outbound Signal
    Destiny 2 Homecoming Cinematic.

Done.

Bungie should be throwing money at their screens.

Post that to Reddit, it's had more effort put into it than a hello of a lot of the other stuff i've seen :P

Any ideas for a post title.

Nevermind:

"How to properly Prepare For Destiny 2"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Any ideas for a post title.

Bungie should be throwing money at their screens.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Watched the first 10 seconds. Was too much. Turned it off. Roll on September 6th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Launch trailer

Gary is from House Bolton!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Finally got around to pre-ordering D2.

I'll never see the outside world again!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

That_Guy wrote: »
    Finally got around to pre-ordering D2.

I'll never see the outside world again!!

It was nice knowing you guardian :P

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

jonnycivic wrote: »
    It was nice knowing you guardian :P

If my missus, friends and parents don't understand the importance of protecting a virtual galaxy then are they really that important in my life.

:pac:

They will never understand.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

That_Guy wrote: »
    If my missus, friends and parents don't understand the importance of protecting a virtual galaxy then are they really that important in my life.

:pac:

Wait what.......... its your fellow guardians you are speaking to now so you can drop the oh I have a missus/friends/parents/life malarkey :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

The biggest problem with this game is when you achieve something in it no-one in real life gives a s**t!

gimli2112 wrote: »
    The biggest problem with this game is when you achieve something in it no-one in real life hives a s**t!

See gims thats where you are going wrong, you need to create an off-spring, then buy him games that you play as he gets older so that when they reach their teen years they will celebrate your destiny achievements :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

They will never understand.
    See gims thats where you are going wrong, you need to create an off-spring, then buy him games that you play as he gets older so that when they reach their teen years they will celebrate your destiny achievements :P

This little one understands. She understands well.

9ppck2V.jpg?1

New House, New room, much cleaner looking than above

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Yeah think I'm defo in for this on release. Whatever about me njoying D1 on Ps4, it got lonely pretty quickly, but this being on Pc, I'll say the lads will defo get it.

Can't wait

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »
    Yeah think I'm defo in for this on release. Whatever about me njoying D1 on Ps4, it got lonely pretty quickly, but this being on Pc, I'll say the lads will defo get it.

Can't wait

How did it get very lonely very quickly for you? We still have a large active community on PS4 and there is only 2 weeks left of the game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Better class of people than us PS4 riff raff Jonny

Can't wait
    How did it get very lonely very quickly for you? We still have a large active community on PS4 and there is only 2 weeks left of the game :)
    gimli2112 wrote: »
    Better class of people than us PS4 riff raff Jonny

Maybe he just fears getting to know new people?

giphy.gif

PCGames Interview

Speaking with PCGamesN today at Gamescom, gameplay lead Justin Truman says:
    "When the activity starts, your loadouts are restricted for the duration of that activity. An example is the Hard Mode Raid, where we wanna make it really about the tactical decision-making of: 'what do I want to bring in to maximise my ability to play this strike with these modifiers on.' You have to make those decisions up front, because we then lock your ability to change your loadout for the duration."

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Not sure I like the sound of restricted loadouts for the entire duration of a raid. Fair enough for strikes but a 2+ hour hard mode raid, where every encounter would presumably require a different loadout? Jesus

If that's the situation at launch the I can't see it staying that way for very long.
    An example is the Hard Mode Raid, where we wanna make it really about the tactical decision-making of: 'what do I want to bring in to maximise my ability to play this strike with these modifiers on

He may have actually just mispoken there. Maybe he's only talking about strikes rather than raids.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Whats stopping people going back to Orbit every checkpoint too?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,655 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Luke Smith just confirmed this isn't the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

To be honest I've tended to avoid Boards groups as a few I tried were an utter disaster, no offence :)

(When I say groups I mean some other games, not specifically Destiny)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

To be honest I've tended to avoid Boards groups as a few I tried were an utter disaster, no offence :)

Name and shame.....NAME AND SHAME!!!!

;):pac::eek:

• Advertisement

AdamD wrote: »
    Luke Smith just confirmed this isn't the case.

yep, seemingly they ment to say Nightfall.

Advertisement