Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2.0 Rumours and Gossip

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    When is it unlocking? Is it midnight Tuesday/Wednesday or Monday/Tuesday?

Midnight tuesday/Wednesday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    When is it unlocking? Is it midnight Tuesday/Wednesday or Monday/Tuesday?

Midnight Tuesday/Wed.
    Luckily I changed jobs only recently and now only work a 3 day weekend so I reckon I can pull an all-nighter on Tuesday night :D
    I might even have a 4-5 hour nap before it to keep me going :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Will be loading up Wednesday morning after school run id say, then forget I have a family for a few light years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Gonna be loading in Wednesday after work, be on around 5.15 🀙

So you will be about 100 light behind all those who are playing it since midnight.....lol

• Advertisement

This is the main reason why I hate my job

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

The joys of being a mod over on bungie means I have been thoroughly spoiled on Destiny 2.

Hopefully I can swing a half day on tuesday as waiting until friday will suuuuuuuuuuuuck

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Read some of the exotic weapon/armour leaks.

Can see one that'll be a big deal for the raid potentially.

Weapon name and details spoiler.
    Handcannon Rat King weapon get increased damage for each fireteam member that has it, and also gives invisibility when you reload after a kill

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Varik wrote: »
    Read some of the exotic weapon/armour leaks.

Can see one that'll be a big deal for the raid potentially.

Weapon name and details spoiler.
    Handcannon Rat King weapon get increased damage for each fireteam member that has it, and also gives invisibility when you reload after a kill

Could see that being very powerful in PvP too unless it's absolutely useless without the buff.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭DerTierarzt

Anyone know if the Rockstar XP promotion is running here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

Booked Wed to Wed off work... wondering today why i just didnt take today and tomorrow off as well as I am 100% checked out!

Daraa wrote: »
    Booked Wed to Wed off work... wondering today why i just didnt take today and tomorrow off as well as I am 100% checked out!

Haha what do you work as? I'm an engineer and the thoughts of work on Wednesday are killing me, gonna be nothing done

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Anyone know if the Rockstar XP promotion is running here?

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

SeanHarty wrote: »
    Haha what do you work as? I'm an engineer and the thoughts of work on Wednesday are killing me, gonna be nothing done

I'm a Reporting Manager, most things are set up to run automagically but i've set my team to be able to cover for me. I'll have the laptop and mails open but I'll have IM closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

giphy.gif

Nope.

But I've bought some of the destiny cans in dunnes :d

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

wexdevil wrote: »
    But I've bought some of the destiny cans in dunnes :d

Well, if you're pulling an all-nighter on Tues, you'll be glad for them.

Well, if you're pulling an all-nighter on Tues, you'll be glad for them.

That stuff is nasty, only bought it for the code.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The codes only work on american accounts dont they :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Sell it on adverts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

jonnycivic wrote: »

The codes are bungie.net codes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The codes are bungie.net codes.

Yeah but I seen some people complaining that the codes didnt work unless it was an american account. Not confirmed or anything but I would rather level up proper so dont really care :P

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

jonnycivic wrote: »

Think thats the hot pocket codes.you need a valid US address to use the codes.think the hot pocket codes are for xp boosters like the redbull codes back in taken king.rockstar ones are for engrams for armor afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Think thats the hot pocket codes.you need a valid US address to use the codes.think the hot pocket codes are for xp boosters like the redbull codes back in taken king.rockstar ones are for engrams for armor afaik

Yeah, Rockstar are Engram codes, for blues. Which, in fairness, is a grade up from the uncommon green crap we got lost time for TTK(?).

Yeah, Rockstar are Engram codes, for blues. Which, in fairness, is a grade up from the uncommon green crap we got lost time for TTK(?).

Ya true my friend in the US got me a redbull code last time might see if she'll be nice n get me some again :D.cant wait now wont get to play myself until the following morning have to collect my copy from gamestop.still dunno what im gonna make first will probably be titan or warlock.

Gotta be a titan if you are a TEAM PLAYER, yes I am looking at all the greedy solo hunters out there!!!!!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Gotta be a titan if you are a TEAM PLAYER, yes I am looking at all the greedy solo hunters out there!!!!!
    Didnt really like hunters in the beta tbh and i mained hunters for most of destiny.just think a week on Wednesday we will be playing the raid 2 days later trails is back

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I'll be going Hunter first up - JUST IN CASE a hunter is useful in the raid. I feel most are going to go titan/warlock.

Also, I was Hunter Day 1 in Destiny 1, so another reason to be a Hunter Day 1 in Destiny 2.

I was warlock Day 1 in D1 coz I was crap and no idea what I was doing so I could resurrect....SIMPLE!

But towards the end I had 3 maxed out chars all with there own set of weapons so no changing needed, was doing raids like mad with randoms off LFG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Going for Warlock again, and then if I have time will give Titan then Hunter ago at some point.

Advertisement