Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2.0 Rumours and Gossip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

PetKing wrote: »
    Forgot about the trailer tonight... CHOO CHOOOOOOO!!!!

That's a Cabal sized Choo Choo

413172.PNG413173.PNG

How much do yous reckon the Collector's Edition will cost? Those goodies sound tempting

I dunno what a solar rug is but I want one

Probably around the 150 mark

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Probably around the 150 mark

That's not very expensive considering all you get... assuming the list is accurate of course

That's not very expensive considering all you get... assuming the list is accurate of course

That's the Caveat. How much was the CE for D1 with the Ghost? (Man I wish I had gotten that)

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

That's the Caveat. How much was the CE for D1 with the Ghost? (Man I wish I had gotten that)

I picked that up,I think it was 300, double what it was in the us.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

That's a Cabal sized Choo Choo
    413173.PNG

Eh, look at him with his little puny axes....... They aint no flaming hammers thats for sure :D

wexdevil wrote: »

300? christ.

300? christ.

Tell me about it!

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Eh, look at him with his little puny axes....... They aint no flaming hammers thats for sure :D

Them puny axes are the same size as our Guardians.

Our Flaming Hammers are to be extinguished me thinks. All new supers for D2.

CrNBOvzWEAAuaAH.jpg

14027302_1443452965681536_1009722901_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxNjYxMDkyOTA3NjU0Nzg5Nw%3D%3D.2

The shield bro in the first pic is a Gaul, which looks very similar to those leaked fireborn images above.

We are fighting Ghaul, the towering commander of the Red Legion. If this info is accurate, Ghaul will be the Raid boss maybe? New powers to match this Cabal / Ancient Celtic link (very tenuous, bordering on non existent I know) (Yay more wild speculation) :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Them puny axes are the same size as our Guardians.

Our Flaming Hammers are to be extinguished me thinks. All new supers for D2.

CrNBOvzWEAAuaAH.jpg

14027302_1443452965681536_1009722901_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxNjYxMDkyOTA3NjU0Nzg5Nw%3D%3D.2

The shield bro in the first pic is a Gaul, which looks very similar to those leaked fireborn images above.

We are fighting Ghaul, the towering commander of the Red Legion. If this info is accurate, Ghaul will be the Raid boss maybe? New powers to match this Cabal / Ancient Celtic link (very tenuous, bordering on non existent I know) (Yay more wild speculation) :D:D

Eh i hope to god your wrong........ If there is no hammers then I think I wont be buying it......

Like how would they handle bubble etc then?

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Eh i hope to god your wrong........ If there is no hammers then I think I wont be buying it......

Like how would they handle bubble etc then?

Like this:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Can't wait for this trailer, and delighted now the kids at home can 100% get it on PC...

Is it 6PM our time for the trailer?

Fieldog wrote: »
    Can't wait for this trailer, and delighted now the kids at home can 100% get it on PC...

Is it 6PM our time for the trailer?

Yeah 6 here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Yeah 6 here

So thats more like 7.30 - 8ish in Cork.

dudeeile wrote: »
    So thats more like 7.30 - 8ish in Cork.

Push that out to about 9 the following day on Mast-band

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

wexdevil wrote: »

The Ghost edition was €220 here in GameStop, €159 everywhere else in the Eurozone.

The Ghost edition was €220 here in GameStop, €159 everywhere else in the Eurozone.

Been so long I can't remember too clearly(but I did pick up the standard ps4 version at the same time so that might be where I'm getting the 300 figure from.)

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Me thinks a amazon preorder will be cheaper than a GameStop order. Rip off doesn't come close

Must reign in PC version excitement incase it's not happening, even though I would nearly wager the house that it is coming....

If not on release, possibly a few months after console release....

http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/30/15121326/destiny-2-pc-leak-reddit

A well-timed, so-called “leak” from a Spanish-language retailer has spread across fan forums, reigniting desires for Destiny 2 to hit PC. While these images don’t imbue much confidence — the PC box art is a photo of a computer screen, for one, and there’s an image-editing program in the background — players’ excited responses to them point to just how badly they want the game to come to PC.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Must reign in PC version excitement incase it's not happening, even though I would nearly wager the house that it is coming....

A well-timed, so-called “leak” from a Spanish-language retailer has spread across fan forums, reigniting desires for Destiny 2 to hit PC. While these images don’t imbue much confidence — the PC box art is a photo of a computer screen, for one, and there’s an image-editing program in the background — players’ excited responses to them point to just how badly they want the game to come to PC.

Ah here :pac:

• Advertisement

riggerman wrote: »
    Me thinks a amazon preorder will be cheaper than a GameStop order. Rip off doesn't come close

Tell me about it, wanted the Ghost edition for D1, but refused to pay GameStops €60 Irish Tax on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

They were recruiting PC testers 2 years ago. Back then everyone thought it was them getting ready to release Destiny 1 on PC.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/21/9186895/destiny-pc-bungie-compatibility-tester

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

They were recruiting PC testers 2 years ago. Back then everyone thought it was them getting ready to release Destiny 1 on PC.

Interesting, they had likely started on Destiny 2 at that stage considering it's out so soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i want all that collectors stuff BUT.....

I want to be playing the game the moment the servers allow me to. So it will be a digital download edition for me.

I want to be playing the game the moment the servers allow me to. So it will be a digital download edition for me.

Just get both. You deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yeah I rarely if ever get the digital version of games but might get a Pro and go digital for this. Collectors stuff I'm not pushed on just want the game and season pass.

Yeah that's well known, that's why I said I would bet the house on it... :)

Activision last minute may realise financially it isn't worth it or something, I don't think that's how it will go but you never know...

They are doing work with that third party company they worked with before for content and possibly this PC version so it will be interesting to see what happens next...

Servers allowed you to play 10 hours before the digital release unlocked here for the first game.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Servers allowed you to play 10 hours before the digital release unlocked here for the first game.

Will GameStop hand the game over to me before server unlock? Will Amazon garuantee delivery on or before release day?

Digital download is the only way, imo, I could be certain to have it first morning. Also, like all stupid games we'd have the diwnliad/install time once the disc does arrive - a digital download will be pre-loaded and good to go (bar likely day 1 patch)

• Advertisement

Will GameStop hand the game over to me before server unlock? Will Amazon garuantee delivery on or before release day?

Digital download is the only way, imo, I could be certain to have it first morning. Also, like all stupid games we'd have the diwnliad/install time once the disc does arrive - a digital download will be pre-loaded and good to go (bar likely day 1 patch)

Pretty good chance of getting it early ordering from the Game Collection if delivered via PM. I ended up with a disc copy of the first game 3 days before release due to HMV shipping the PS4 bundles early.

Advertisement