Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2.0 Rumours and Gossip

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Pretty good chance of getting it early ordering from the Game Collection if delivered via PM. I ended up with a disc copy of the first game 3 days before release due to HMV shipping the PS4 bundles early.

But there is also a chance you get the game late too, if anyone wants to team up at launch then digital is the way to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Pretty good chance of getting it early ordering from the Game Collection if delivered via PM. I ended up with a disc copy of the first game 3 days before release due to HMV shipping the PS4 bundles early.

Good chance? You've never seem me roll a dice.... I have no luck. I'll be paying for certainty!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

When that leak happened on Reddit, I was full sure it was BS. What Gamestop (or whatever) has a f**king Mac on site. Seriously, I can't think of any retail/B&M store that would have cause to use an iMac. And why would any retailer get sent Digital images of box art. Physical Posters I can understand. But a picture of the PC box sent digitally doesn't make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

When that leak happened on Reddit, I was full sure it was BS. What Gamestop (or whatever) has a f**king Mac on site. Seriously, I can't think of any retail/B&M store that would have cause to use an iMac. And why would any retailer get sent Digital images of box art. Physical Posters I can understand. But a picture of the PC box sent digitally doesn't make sense.

To post thumbnails images on their website??

True, But wouldn't that be handled in a central HQ and not just in an individual store?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Lads, its listed on the gamestop website, €240 pc version too!KtxGW7m.jpg

https://www.destinythegame.com/buy

CE.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Spanish dude was correct

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Oof, €100 for the game + expansion pass. I know it'd make sense in the long run but that is hefty upfront.

Lol @ the "Digital Deluxe Edition" where they charge an extra tenner for a sword, an emote, and an emblem.

• Advertisement

Also: there will be a ton of loot!

V good.

"Up next, we’ll take a look at the gameplay. Of course you want to see gameplay! Your first chance to see Destiny 2 in action will happen on May 18. We hope to have you all in the audience for that livestream."

Not too long to wait

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/30/destiny-2-coming-to-ps4-september-8-watch-the-reveal-trailer/

His name is ..... Garry

• Registered Users Posts: 28,115 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

His name is ..... Garry

In fairness he did look like a Garry

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

This is gonna be a long 162 days :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Hmmmm... Underwhelming trailer for me. But i suppose it's only cut scene stuff. Thinks I wanted more epic blowy uppy than Cayde ha ha. A trailer with gameplay might have more impact for me. TTK trailer was the best they did IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Well. That sucked :eek:

PC version confirmed.

There was no way they where gonna give us everything up front. I liked the reveal. Shaxx being all serious and ****. Cayde being Cayde.

Lots of Caballs. Cabal raid. I like

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/30/destiny-2-coming-to-ps4-september-8-watch-the-reveal-trailer/
    Up next, we’ll take a look at the gameplay. Of course you want to see gameplay! Your first chance to see Destiny 2 in action will happen on May 18. We hope to have you all in the audience for that livestream.

Annnnnddddddd digital pre-order done. 162 days and counting.

• Advertisement

Expansion pass icons seem to be Osiris- and Rasputin-related?

Pass_PS4_Pack_Art_ENG.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

How and also where?

Pre-ordered the Collectors Edition from Gamestop, €5 deposit now if I go ahead with it, if not, no great loss.
    Might get the base game digitally anyway (especially if it can pre-load, thats an issue for me) and re-sell the Base Game disc unwrapped.

ibFoxer wrote: »
    How and also where?

PS store.

Seems like it can be done via the destiny site and via an in game advertisement.

May as well remove "Rumours and Gossip" from this tread and update the Original Post and just call this the "Destiny 2" post in that case, now it's all official and the likes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Expansion pass icons seem to be Osiris- and Rasputin-related?

Pass_PS4_Pack_Art_ENG.jpg

I wince just looking at that image.

I hope we aren't getting little scraps of content in the base game. I won't be falling for that con this time.

I'll be waiting until the game releases to see whats in the base game before considering purchasing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

May as well remove "Rumours and Gossip" from this tread and update the Original Post and just call this the "Destiny 2" post in that case, now it's all official and the likes

Settle there, there's still plenty of rumours and gossip to come yet.

• Advertisement

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Settle there, there's still plenty of rumours and gossip to come yet.

Oh god don't I know it :pac:

Advertisement