Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fee paying schools around Dundrum

Options
  • 14-01-2016 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi I have a son and daughter aged 4 and 2 respectively. We have put their names down on a number of non-fee paying secondary schools but would also like to put them down on fee paying for secondary.

Would you need to do that now? If so what are considered the best ones around Dundrum vicinity?

Mt Anville, Wesley, Alex for girls
    Gonzaga for boys

Is there any mixed ones?

Many thanks

Comments

Wesley is mixed

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Hermia

The High School in Rathgar

• Registered Users Posts: 34 brinner

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 betty2007

i have visited St Columba's college in Rathfarnham and was very impressed with facilities, atmosphere and leaving cert result. I also like the fact that they print out the results and have them available for parents if requested. Very good school but not so well known. I have put my two boys' name down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 maevewiiinters

not sure how old they are, but for fifth and sixth year Ashfield College is literally in the shopping centre and is absolutely brilliant :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement