Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acoustic Blues/Bluegrass ensemble musicians wanted

Options
  • 14-01-2016 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hey Im a good guitar player love blues, play some harmonica too and sing. interested to see if anyone out there would be interested in getting together to put some of the old blues tunes together with something different maybe. interested to hear from blues piano players, dobro, fiddle , double bass.

Dublin based aged 30 myself but thats not too important.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 marko27out

I play blues and bluegrass. I play guitar. I may be interested in putting something together as well

quote="micko4;98412906"]Hey Im a good guitar player l

ove blues, play some harmonica too and sing. interested to see if anyone out there would be interested in getting together to put some of the old blues tunes together with something different maybe. interested to hear from blues piano players, dobro, fiddle , double bass.

Dublin based aged 30 myself but thats not too important.[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

Cheers nice to hear there is some interest, not sure if another guitar is needed but will see what way it pans out.bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭scooterdoyle

howya lads
    did ye get anything going on this
    i play guitar , banjo and sing a bit, harmonies too
    can mess about a bit on a piano
    where ye based??

Based in dublin, any links to playing the banjo or piano?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 marko27out

Hi there. Any sessions going on?

Advertisement