Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Tilt or PokerStars?

Options
  • 14-01-2016 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on Full Tilt and have been on and off for a number of years. I just had a look at the number of people online in comparsion to PokerStars and I was amazed by the difference nearly 10 fold.

I then seen that I can merge my accounts between the two quite easily. What are the general picks here if you had to choose one between the two?

On a side note, I find the graphics terrible on Mac for Full Tilt, Is it any better on PokerStars?

Playing 5NL - Rush ATM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Hoof Hearted2

username?! wrote: »
    I'm currently on Full Tilt and have been on and off for a number of years. I just had a look at the number of people online in comparsion to PokerStars and I was amazed by the difference nearly 10 fold.

I then seen that I can merge my accounts between the two quite easily. What are the general picks here if you had to choose one between the two?

On a side note, I find the graphics terrible on Mac for Full Tilt, Is it any better on PokerStars?

Playing 5NL - Rush ATM.
    Full tilt is owned Amaya who also own Pokerstars, once upon a time they where competitiors, the main difference between the two of them now is volume of players, pokerstars has vastly more players and that is down to Amaya who seem to focus their marketing efforts solely on Pokerstars.

Advertisement