Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toffos

Options
  • 14-01-2016 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere I can buy Toffos, in person or online.
    SIL is doing me a favour but won't take cash but I know she's mad about Toffos so I was going to see if I could get them anywhere.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

Long gone and missed. Walkers' English Creamy Toffees are pretty close and fairly widely available. You'll see them in pick n mix or, more commonly,hanging bags. british-walkers-nonsuch-english-creamy-toffees-case-of-12-x-150g-bags-8134-p[ekm]270x270[ekm].jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Thanks Simon I will keep an eye out for these.

what county/city/town are you in? Can point you towards a few shops that stock them.

West Dublin

Might have an address in Ballyfermot for you tomorrow. Top of my head nearest would be SuperValu or Eurospar in Ballymun (1.99 for a 150g bag) or Shelton Wholesale in Greenogue near Rathcoole 2.5k bag for about €20 01 401 8455 ask for Tony. Centra in Rathcoole might have some of the 159g bags but they did a bit of a rearrangement recently.

• Advertisement

Thanks again Simon.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I'd love a packet of Mint Toffos now!
    Toffo-Mint.jpg

Bit late, sorry, Olde English now in stock in Centra Killinarden and Centra Claddagh Grove in Ballyfermot :-)

Hubby will be over that way on Sunday, will get him to pop in.
    Thanks again x

Advertisement