Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lines on tablet screen

• 14-01-2016 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi

I recently bought a tablet and some thin lines have appeared across the screen after only a couple of days,

I bought it on aliexpress and i am currently disputing the situation with the seller,

Does anyone know if its an easy fix to remove these lines?

From trying to research online it seems to be something to do with the LCD of the screen

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

If there small thin lines its likely LCD failure. You could try some of those "unstick dead pixel" apps, but I'd say the whole screen would need replacing

Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭DrJFF

yoyo wrote: »
    If there small thin lines its likely LCD failure. You could try some of those "unstick dead pixel" apps, but I'd say the whole screen would need replacing

Nick

Would this be costly to replace do you know? i'm disputing it with the seller at the minute, i am confident i will get my money back as its faulty and there is good buyer protection on aliexpress

Advertisement