Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cycle Science Teachers

Options
  • 14-01-2016 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

The Junior Cycle Science reform in Science was scheduled to come in September 2015 yet I can't find any evidence to show that it has been implemented in schools or any indication as to why its implementation has been delayed (if that is the case)?

I was on teaching practice in September and teaching first years but nothing was mentioned to me about the reform by my cooperating teachers or any of my lecturers so I am assuming it has been rescheduled?

Any help on clearing up this confusion would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭padraigmck

Mayray wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

The Junior Cycle Science reform in Science was scheduled to come in September 2015 yet I can't find any evidence to show that it has been implemented in schools or any indication as to why its implementation has been delayed (if that is the case)?

I was on teaching practice in September and teaching first years but nothing was mentioned to me about the reform by my cooperating teachers or any of my lecturers so I am assuming it has been rescheduled?

Any help on clearing up this confusion would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    Those changes haven't been postponed until September 2016, that's what we were told by a science teacher in the school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

There's some chatter in a thread in the Teaching and Lecturing Forum if you want to have a look HERE

Advertisement