Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Iron Banner Megathread - Guide in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,049 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Yeah, if they were to change it to anything it should have been 2000. Still a bit tricky in clash, but not a cake walk in Control or Rift either.

1500 is only 15 kills like. I haven't been playing much lately but I'd always get around 15 kills per game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

emmetkenny wrote: »
    1500 is only 15 kills like. I haven't been playing much lately but I'd always get around 15 kills per game.

Then take the extra points for assists, headshots and super kills. 1500 is probably a bit too obtainable for this bounty, even in clash.

Then take the extra points for assists, headshots and super kills. 1500 is probably a bit too obtainable for this bounty, even in clash.

2500 was fine for Control and Rift. 2000 would be perfect for Clash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Yet again us hardcore players are being fcuked over.

#TeamDatto #CasualDream

Yet again us hardcore players are being fcuked over.

#TeamDatto #CasualDream

I used to like Datto at the start but he's turned into a moany little child now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

With IB Clash kicking off tomorrow, might be the most opportune time to start using the Crucible Rep Boosters. With each Booster providing a 2 hour boost to both you and your teammates, we could see some decent gains there. Throw in some Crucible bounties (Rep Boosters have no impact on these as far as I know).

• Registered Users Posts: 45,675 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

With IB Clash kicking off tomorrow, might be the most opportune time to start using the Crucible Rep Boosters. With each Booster providing a 2 hour boost to both you and your teammates, we could see some decent gains there. Throw in some Crucible bounties (Rep Boosters have no impact on these as far as I know).

I presume they don't stack, so will be worth making sure only one is being used at at time, rather than wasting a number of them. Will possibly be unavoidable when teams split up, mostly later into the night, but something to keep an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I presume they don't stack, so will be worth making sure only one is being used at at time, rather than wasting a number of them. Will possibly be unavoidable when teams split up, mostly later into the night, but something to keep an eye on.

Yeah, they don't stack so best to avoid doubling up if at all possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Is anyone a rank that isn't zero?

Cormac... wrote: »

I'm rank 5 on all of them.... bungie are gonna have to do something about that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I'm rank 5 on all of them.... bungie are gonna have to do something about that!

Are people rank 5 with a glitch?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Cormac... wrote: »

Might be
    and by might I mean YES

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Same here. They dun goofed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Thought I was special...

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Thought I was special...

Can you just go ahead and buy stuff?

Just bought RL :D

Wonder how long it will take for them to sort it - with the result of people who play games between now and them sorting it possibly having their progress reset to 0 (not that they were making actual progress)

And thats the AR picked up also. I was able to change characters and all that.

I had to cash in some of the weeklies from last time to get the marks but hopefully I can keep my guns then no worries. If they go for a reset I might even be able to recollect the bounties.

Fixed! I'm now a Rank 0 peasant and can no longer buy the goodies.

• Advertisement

Just logged in, not working here...

Damn they are quick!

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Fixed! I'm now a Rank 0 peasant and can no longer buy the goodies.
    Fieldog wrote: »
    Just logged in, not working here...

Damn they are quick!

Yep at zero here now.

That was briefly exciting.

What are the chances that the gear bought from Saladin during that few minutes will be removed from players. Wouldn't be overly hard to do

What are the chances that the gear bought from Saladin during that few minutes will be removed from players. Wouldn't be overly hard to do

Easy there chief. Would they refund my bounties while they're at it.

Just reset for me there - had dismantled pretty much every piece of armor and a load of secondaries/crap primaries to get the marks to buy the auto though, great role on it. Obviously I could have bought it later in the week but was an excuse to clear out a load of crap I've not been using. Will prob be on about 9 to actually start playing.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Easy there chief. Would they refund my bounties while they're at it.

I'd hope so. I bought both the AR and RL!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

That glitch lasted as long as it took me to scroll this page.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Here I am.... An hour later, just reading this and sighing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

They won't do that for the sake of 30 minutes

Plus, it's all about the drops. A lad on reddit said he got 3x 334+ drops in 6 matches

Advertisement