Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood test in the midlands

Options
  • 14-01-2016 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭

I have been trying for over a week at a local doctor's surgery to get info on what blood tests they do. Now today I am told the nurse is of for 2 weeks hols.

I rang another clinic in Mullingar to enquire and was told I have to visit (and pay) the doctor there in order to "discuss" what tests I want. The reason I rang first is that I visited that doc before and told him what I wanted but just got a bog-standard blood test for cholesterol, triglycerides etc.

Can anyone advise some place I might ring in order to book a test to test which includes measurement of Iron, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D ,if all of these are measurable, in the Mullingar/Longford area?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement