Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a juice

Options
  • 14-01-2016 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering could you guys recommend some juice at a decent price.

My "go to" juices at the minute are:

Suicide Bunny---Mothers Milk
    The Cloud Company---Arise
    Cutwood---Unicorn Milk

All similar tasting juice and high vg. And I can't get enough of them. The problem is, I'm flying through the stuff and those juices I mentioned aren't exactly cheap.

Can anyone recommend something I may like but that doesn't carry the big price tag?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

If you want to keep the same kind of flavour. Try One Hit Wonder's Milkman. 70 euro for 180ml bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ohmplate

I got 100 ml of Milkmole, a milkman clone from Molejuice uk for £12 delivery works out at €10 using parcel motel. They do other flavours as well. I essentially got 150ml of juice for €30 delivered.

ohmplate wrote: »
    I got 100 ml of Milkmole, a milkman clone from Molejuice uk for £12 delivery works out at €10 using parcel motel. They do other flavours as well. I essentially got 150ml of juice for €30 delivered.

How is that actually? I keep trying to order form their site but they're now only taking 25 orders a day

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ohmplate

morritty wrote: »
    How is that actually? I keep trying to order form their site but they're now only taking 25 orders a day

I haven't tried the original but the Milkmole is lovely. I got a load of the 10ml bottles and the muffinmole is very nice. Wasn't a fan of their red lemonade and rocketmole though.

I think ill try, Milkmole, Muffinmole, Rocketmole, Gingerbread and Key Lime Pie. at the end of the day, its dirt cheap and if i dont like it, someone will.

Sorry for slighly overtaking the thread OP. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I never heard of the molejuice stuff, but I can vouch for the One hit wonder juices. I've tried 3/4 of them to date. Pretty good value, 180ml for €70, works out about 11.50 per 30ml. Rocketman was my favourite, a blueberry yoghurt. But milkman is probably the most popular, your typical strawberry milkshake type. Since you like Mother' milk and Unicorn milk, I'd recommend that one. It' good quality, 80VG, as good as any of the juices mentioned in the first post. You won't run out for a while ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

I'm vaping the lost fog collection neon cream it's lovely sherbert lemon flavour costs 22 euro a bottle in the store though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll order a bottle of the milkman when I run out of my current juice.

IVape and KIX both stock it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I am liking the Charlies range, my favourite so far being the 70VG/30PG Trueberry Sugar & Knife

• Advertisement
Advertisement