Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment taken twice.

Options
  • 15-01-2016 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

You may be able to help but if not let me know and I will ring the customer support line.

Due to insufficient money in my account the DD for my broadband payment for December was rejected. I was alerted to this by letter and rang and paid this over the phone, this phone payment came from my account on January 11th. I was told that all was in order now and the account was clear. This payment has now been collected by direct debit also (January 14th) so December has been paid twice it seems?? Could you please arrange for this to be rectified ASAP or point me in the direction of how I can sort this out? There are a number of other DDs due out from my account over the coming days however this second debited amount means there won't be enough to cover them. My bank charges me €12.70 for every DD that presents but that can't be processed so I would appreciate if this could be sorted ASAP to prevent this.

Thanks in advance.

Michelle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi all,

You may be able to help but if not let me know and I will ring the customer support line.

Due to insufficient money in my account the DD for my broadband payment for  December was rejected. I was alerted to this by letter and rang and paid this over the phone, this phone payment came from my account on January 11th. I was told that all was in order now and the account was clear. This payment has now been collected by direct debit also (January 14th)  so December has been paid twice it seems?? Could you please arrange for this to be rectified ASAP or point me in the direction of how I can sort this out? There are a number of other DDs due out from my account over the coming days however this second debited amount means there won't be enough to cover them. My bank charges me €12.70 for every DD that presents but that can't be processed so I would appreciate if this could be sorted ASAP to prevent this.

Thanks in advance.

Michelle
    Hi Michellenman

If you could please PM me your eir account number and contact number I will look in to this for you today.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement