Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey, remember when THAT happened.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Two Words: Fire Ambulance

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Fuzzle (a German mate of mine) pulling of a big Clutch last night at the end of the bridge. Between Nev clutching the Deathsinger (hitting her a 0 seconds, as she wiped up) as Dude clutching the final Crota slam (I for one had no Heavy or Secondary for Crota/Oversoul period and we had 2 dead) I still think this was a f**king incredible moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

i`ve just stumbled across this thread now and theres too much piss taking of me in it for my liking..... anyway rember that time time jcd bought a nacon and a razer raiuju and broke them both in a week.....that jcd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Member when we were dps-ing Oryx's chest and 2 light eater knights just strode casually into the middle of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Member when we were dps-ing Oryx's chest and 2 light eater knights just strode casually into the middle of us.

member when the 4th knight on the 4th bomb usain bleeding bolted to the bomb? Whaddajerk!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

member when the 4th knight on the 4th bomb usain bleeding bolted to the bomb? Whaddajerk!

Theres only one fecker in the kings fall raid that can be compared to Usain Bolt, that stupid yellow bar fecker on the left of Golgy. Actually I think hes faster than usain.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

That awkward moment on the Kings Fall raid when you are smashing the 3 of coins trying to rank up your weapons thinking they are motes of light.

Whats worse is, I wasted around 20 of them before i even noticed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Watch with sound for Generic's excellent lan cable comment & member when:

Advertisement