Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can somebody let me know what wing I should get for this glider?

Options
  • 15-01-2016 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Preferably something with ailerons seeing as I have the servos etc...

I was looking on ebay and they only seem to have full glider kits....and not wings...somebody disposed of the wing in the house :(

IMAG0220.jpg
    upload pictures free

Premade would be preferable...hobbyking doesn't seem to have any pre-made ones!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

That's a Daisy fuselage most likely.
    Or possibly a Skyline which was the similar design but "stretched to a longer length.

I would have a root rib off a Daisy somewhere which I could trace and from it the ribs can be duplicated. You'd make a wing very easily. Just like making a balsa ladder really.

Drop me the measurements off the fuselage by PM and I'll figure out which one it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

Length is 800mm anyway - it's from a grapuner peso...let me know if you need any other measurements - thanks.

Advertisement