Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental listings

Options
  • 15-01-2016 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

I'm moving to Dublin in the next few weeks and was just wondering if Daft.ie is the main site for available rental listings? Do they have pretty much every available listing on the site or would there be listings elsewhere not showing on daft? If so, where could I find them? Finding it very hard to find accommodation at the moment. I'll be working in Rathmines and my partner will be working in Dun Laoighire so ideally somewhere near the Green Luas line for me and somewhere near enough the motorway for her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Colemania wrote: »
    I'm moving to Dublin in the next few weeks and was just wondering if Daft.ie is the main site for available rental listings? Do they have pretty much every available listing on the site or would there be listings elsewhere not showing on daft? If so, where could I find them? Finding it very hard to find accommodation at the moment. I'll be working in Rathmines and my partner will be working in Dun Laoighire so ideally somewhere near the Green Luas line for me and somewhere near enough the motorway for her.

also check out myhome.ie and rent.ie. you'll see a lot of the same properties but there are a few who just post on one or the other

Advertisement