Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner for light housework wanted

• 15-01-2016 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, I am looking for a trustworthy cleaner for an hour or two a week. Where would be the best place to find one in the city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Have a look at the link below. I had my place deep cleaned last year but can't find the number of the lady who did it for me. I found her on pigsty.ie

http://www.pigsty.ie/search/house-cleaning/limerick/all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I tried the above but got no replies would you believe. Surely somebody wants a bit of work!!??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Out of 180 cleaners you couldn't get a reply from any of the phone numbers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Out of 180 cleaners you couldn't get a reply from any of the phone numbers?

I tried several and got no reply. Gave up after that. May try it again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Punkyblip

I tried several and got no reply. Gave up after that. May try it again later.

I just sent you a pm for someone that may be interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

A review system would be good on that site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

I tried the above but got no replies would you believe. Surely somebody wants a bit of work!!??

Awk twould be awful lonely and cold in winter

Advertisement