Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low carb lunch - Dublin 1

Options
  • 15-01-2016 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

My new offices are at the top of Parnell Square and I am struggling to find places to get low carb lunch in. Anyone know of any places near there? A round trip of ten - fifteen minutes is probably doable, but not if the queues are massive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,533 ✭✭✭cgcsb

I'm sure these guys do salads https://www.facebook.com/147deliparnell/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Blas Cafe

Down by the cinema.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 OneOfTheseDays

Blue Apple, at the top of O Connell Street beside Murrays pub do a salad box for E4.50. Chick peas, mixed green salad, couscous, broccoli, beetroot and a few others as options. You can add a protein for E1 tuna (tends to be mixed with mayonnaise), turkey or ham. You can also get chicken fillet, think that's E1.50.

Deli147 is decent but prices are a bit much for what you get salad wise, does tend to be very busy at lunch time also.

Beyond that options are great for the low carb chasers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Il check those out, it's only on lazy days I need it. I have breakfast, a snack and my lunch prepared most days, but it's nice to have an option other than omelettes or sausage/egg from Kylemore!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭Confucius say

Lux23 wrote: »
    My new offices are at the top of Parnell Square and I am struggling to find places to get low carb lunch in. Anyone know of any places near there? A round trip of ten - fifteen minutes is probably doable, but not if the queues are massive.

There are tonnes of supermarkets around there. This is such a ridiculous thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

You're a 20min walk from CHQ which has Seven Wonders, Freshii, Toss'd and another whole food orientated place a further 5mins away in Mayor Square.

Failing that; if you're heading to Kylemore (its utter ****e you're having there btw) then the Epicurean and Govindas would be able to pull together some kind of leaves and meat combo.

Advertisement