Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Curly Look Hairdressers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

I've not been but I'd love to know more. He looks cool... so hard to get a good curly cut...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

SATSUMA wrote: »
    I've not been but I'd love to know more. He looks cool... so hard to get a good curly cut...

have decided to give him ago. will report back

Well, I have an appointment for the 30th and I have to send him 3 photographs of my hair, so he can study my curls first!!!

Sounds good :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Will be interested in hearing how you get on, my friend is always looking for a good hairdresser for her curly hair. S

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Mitzy

Please post when you get it done. I'm really interested in giving him a try

• Advertisement

Would love to hear how you got on

Sorry totally forgot to update this.

The verdict is brilliant, I will definitely be back.

You need to allow at minimum 2 hours for the appointment. it is very educational and intensive. he follows the curly girl method (google it).

So there is lots of instructions on how to wash your hair, dry it, style it etc.

I would high recommend it. It is not a relaxing experience because he is teaching you but I am thinking the next time might be less instructional.

I have been using some of the tips and it has made a massive difference. My curls are much more defined.

brilliant thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Do they sell curly hair products there?

Sheela wrote: »
    Do they sell curly hair products there?

He sell some silicone free stuff but he had none in stock when I was there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Mitzy

Thanks a million for the update. Will definitely give them a try :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

Do you mind me asking how much it was? And was it a cut and treatment, or just treatment you got? :)

cut and treatment. it was 50e

Advertisement