Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre in Bray..When?

Options
  • 15-01-2016 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

I'd like to know when bray head region be upgraded to eFibre? We have been told the last 2-3 yrs we'd be included within 6mths-1yr which still seems to be the story to this day. Most of the town had it within 6mths of announcement of eFibre.

With 4G out in our area, its looking like a switch to it might be the best option and ditch the landline...

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

KenjiOdo wrote: »
    I'd like to know when bray head region be upgraded to eFibre? We have been told the last 2-3 yrs we'd be included within 6mths-1yr which still seems to be the story to this day. Most of the town had it within 6mths of announcement of eFibre.

With 4G out in our area, its looking like a switch to it might be the best option and ditch the landline...

TIA
    Hi KenjiOdo

I understand there have been a number of delays to the launch of eFibre at the bray head area and for this I do convey our apologies. At present the best indication we can offer is that it should be ready to go live there within the next 6 months.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement