Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Answering Service

Options
  • 15-01-2016 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,225 ✭✭✭

Can someone recommend a phone answering provider who provides a reliable service for a couple of calls a week.

I would like to divert my mobile during meetings, in the evenings and on weekends to them and have them e-mail / text me the message.

I searched but there are only older threads and they don't have any weekend cover.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭JMR

Can someone recommend a phone answering provider who provides a reliable service for a couple of calls a week.

I would like to divert my mobile during meetings, in the evenings and on weekends to them and have them e-mail / text me the message.

I searched but there are only older threads and they don't have any weekend cover.

Thanks

We use Kendlebell in Naas. Excellent service, should be exactly what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Oedo

Any ballparks on what a service like this costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭JMR

Oedo wrote: »
    Any ballparks on what a service like this costs?

They charge a sliding scale depending on the volume of calls taken, starting at €55 per month which includes 10 calls / messages and €2 for each additional call / message up to €510 p/m inclusive of 350 calls / messages and €1.10 for each additional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

I have used them on and off over the years for a few months at a time. The best service I found. Really professional operation, well staffed. They will work with you to find a package that suits your needs. There was a trial included when I started.

Highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

Have been using the the phone answering service based in mayo for over two years now and no issues what so ever. They cost 50 a month + vat for the basic package. The price for the basic service with all phone answering providers seems to start from €50+ vat a month.

Hth

• Advertisement
Advertisement