Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking to switch gas supplier

Options
  • 15-01-2016 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

hi,

i am thinking to switch gas supplier and on bonkers, flo gas seems to be the cheapest option.
    i am currently with Bord Gais

what to do you think about flo gas?
    are they reliable?

any bad experience?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Every gas supplier is as reliable as the others, as nothing changes at your end. All that can change is billing and basically all of them except Airtricity are fine - Airtricity are useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Accommodation & Property

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Flogas are lovely to deal with. I'd highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cargen

Flogas are lovely to deal with. I'd highly recommend them.

Switched this morning online.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,514 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I had a problem switching and no one at flogas wanted to help. Turned out their website just ignore applications from a foreign ip address. No error, no email, just ignore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cargen

TheDriver wrote: »
    I had a problem switching and no one at flogas wanted to help. Turned out their website just ignore applications from a foreign ip address. No error, no email, just ignore.

i have received an confirmation email.
    hopefully i won't have any problem.

Advertisement