Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir box leads

Options
  • 15-01-2016 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi, our leads from the back of our 2 eir boxes need replacing. They are both the same lead, a scart on one end and a small circular fitting (with multiple pins inside) on the other. Can you tell me please where we can get these, I have tried our local electrical stores and they don't stock them.
    Our hdmi socket on the tv is broken, hence not using the hdmi cable.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi, our leads from the back of our 2 eir boxes need replacing. They are both the same lead, a scart on one end and a small circular fitting (with multiple pins inside) on the other. Can you tell me please where we can get these, I have tried our local electrical stores and they don't stock them.
    Our hdmi socket on the tv is broken, hence not using the hdmi cable.
    Thanks
    Hi irishbloke77

Our technical support team should be able to send you some - you can reach them via WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow or on free phone 1901 (option 2)

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement