Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!! health and safety research project

Options
  • 15-01-2016 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    I am doing a research project on improving the health and safety practices used by maintenance technicians. The topics covered include improving safety culture, employee engagement, management commitment, safety committees, people based leadership and dynamic risk assessments.
    I am hoping to get in touch with managers, supervisors and technicians who are involved in any of the above or who have tried involving technicians in creating risk assessments to improve participation and awareness. I am interested in hearing both positive and negative feedback. If any health and safety professionals, managers or technicians are interested in discussing their experiences and giving an opinion on some of my ideas for improvement please get in touch!! Thanks in advance.

Advertisement