Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel question

Options
  • 16-01-2016 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to bring my 7 yr old son to London for 2 nights to see the sights, he is mad to go, has been at me for ages, was thinking of midweek in Feb. Any recommendations for nice comfy hotel close to big Ben etc or near tube stations that aren't too far away. Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

budget ?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭touchwood

As cheap as, doesn't need to be anything fancy just clean and in a decent spot. Was hoping below €150/170 for two nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Im staying in w5rooms soon for a conference. Came across it completely by accident, not quite a "hotel" in the traditional sense but looks very nice with good tripadvisor reviews. It's next to the biggest shopping center in Europe and one min walk from Shepards Bush tube. Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Edward Hopper

Plenty of travelodges too, Convent Garden one is nice enough. Tube means the sites are easy to get to from most places in London.

Couple of good free museums to consider too, Natural History and The Science museum are round the corner from each other. Or museum of Childhood, which is a bit out of the way.

Advertisement