Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slovenia advice

Options
  • 16-01-2016 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Looking for accommodation for Lubjubljana and Lake Bled in central good hostel or 2/3 * hotel options.
    Also bar, restaurant and tourist must sees we are also planning on doing the Piran and the caves (dont know which caves though)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Travelguy94

Hey man i was in lake bled during the summer for part of my inter rail i can recommenced a nice little hostel if you like :) in terms of nightlife though there isnt that much and i was there mid August.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Travelguy what was the name of the Lake Bled hostel please how many nights would you recommend there and is there lots of cafes/restaurants in the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Travelguy94

Hey the hostel was called hosteller, I can post a link but type it into hostel world, he was near perfect ratings.

The host Tom was so friendly he gave brilliant recommendations on where to eat and what to do and where to go for the best possible photos, on our arrival he sat us on and talked out all this for over 20 mins with us. Couldn't praise him any more :) There is a lovely pizzeria in bled its really easy to find because its the only one (Cant remember the name sorry), In terms of bars I dont know any names except for the george best pub (Toms local :P) which is quite nice :) all the other pubs we visted where during a pub crawl so cant give an honest opinion on them when there is 40 people in the place.

Would definitely recommend going the gorge which was great (google lake bled gorge), Also we rented a boat for €15 euro an hour and paddled out to the island by our self's. Was really cool to do it yourself rather than pay someone to take you out.

We only stayed in lake bled 2 nights as we where on a tight travel plan, but i wished we stayed longer, would say 5 days is perfect, make even 4, but I would imagine 7 is to long. Just my opinion though :)

Any other questions ask away :)

Advertisement