Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

3VDUL 20% off when you spend 50 euros

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Karen23 wrote: »
    3UPVY , 10% off until 25th September.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Invalid :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

3VDUL is 20% off fashion only valid untill 11th sept.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Bought some things from littlewoods for 600 euro last Monday. No email confirmation was sent but money has been taken from my bank account. On my littlewoods account beside the order it says 'credit rejected' but I never opened a credit account.

Sent them an email, said they'd pass it on to the relevant department and get back to me within 3 days but so far they haven't.

Not looking good... seems to have happened to others as well http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056166510

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Gormal

15% off clothing and footwear 3RA44 until 25th Sept

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Gormal wrote: »
    15% off clothing and footwear 3RA44 until 25th Sept

"3RA44 - This offer code is invalid" :confused:

vicwatson wrote: »
    "3RA44 - This offer code is invalid" :confused:
    I got it in an email... perhaps some are user specific these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 greeneye

3RA7H......for E20 off

I know this should be in consumer complains but..

Does anyone who posted a code in this thread actually buy from littlewoods?

Paid over 600euro and order says 'credit rejected' beside it. Its difficult to get them to respond to an email and when they do its completely unhelpful. I still have no idea what's going on and the money is taken from my bank account.

spix wrote: »
    I know this should be in consumer complains but..

Does anyone who posted a code in this thread actually buy from littlewoods?

Paid over 600euro and order says 'credit rejected' beside it. Its difficult to get them to respond to an email and when they do its completely unhelpful. I still have no idea what's going on and the money is taken from my bank account.

Yes it should be in consumer complaints really
    Think the emails go to the UK. Customer service is 01 811 2222. I've an account with them and have always gotten a reponse and helpful person at the other end of my emails. Give them a call and if that gets you nowhere write to them in Dublin. Just tell them that you placed an order with them paid by card, money was taken out of your bank, but order say credit rejected. Ask what does that mean exactly and when can you expect your goods or refund to the bank (This could take a while I think)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 dublinguy2609

Gormal wrote: »
    Yes it should be in consumer complaints really
    Think the emails go to the UK. Customer service is 01 811 2222. I've an account with them and have always gotten a reponse and helpful person at the other end of my emails. Give them a call and if that gets you nowhere write to them in Dublin. Just tell them that you placed an order with them paid by card, money was taken out of your bank, but order say credit rejected. Ask what does that mean exactly and when can you expect your goods or refund to the bank (This could take a while I think)

Yes I agree. Always find the people on the Custom Services line very helpful and friendly.

They have told me my account has been closed. No reason given apart from "conflicting information, unable to meet my request"

I wonder if its because I used a discount code given here, or because I paid in full at checkout. Maybe they want people to avail of their credit with 40% interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dublinguy2609

spix wrote: »
    They have told me my account has been closed. No reason given apart from "conflicting information, unable to meet my request"

I wonder if its because I used a discount code given here, or because I paid in full at checkout. Maybe they want people to avail of their credit with 40% interest?

Even if you have a credit account you can load money onto it before you make a purchase. This way you avoid paying any interest. The discount code could have been the problem as a lot of them only work with credit accounts.

Are they going to refund you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MartinM101

greeneye wrote: »
    3RA7H......for E20 off

Doesn't work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Carolineegan

20percent off clothes footwear before 25th sept 3RA6W

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Still working for me

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

nothing is working for me, really need a code

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bucksja

same here,need a code for the electrical dept and no code works

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

need one for electrical too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

Code 3Q3TK 10% off menswear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Crystal5

HI, I tried all these codes, they did not work for me, anybody got another one?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 blueyblue

3TRVQ - 10% off orders over €50 in next 14 days. Just got in the door yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

blueyblue wrote: »
    3TRVQ - 10% off orders over €50 in next 14 days. Just got in the door yesterday

It's coming up as invalid for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

Phyrea wrote: »
    3PTPY is 10% off total purchase valid until the 1st August 2013

The code 3PTPY is still valid when buying clothes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Any Up to date Codes?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Any Up to date Codes?
    Thanks

3PQRE will save you 10% on everything even sale items. I would love a 20% code if anyone has one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Millem wrote: »
    3PQRE will save you 10% on everything even sale items. I would love a 20% code if anyone has one :)

Me too , I've €318 in my basket:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Karen23 wrote: »
    Me too , I've €318 in my basket:eek:

I bit the bullet and used the 10% off code it's better than nothing! What I wanted was selling fast and on low stock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Duncelt

Any 20% codes floating about - want to get Santa Kitchen ordered before it sells out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭gelsthe

any code will do me - thanks for those guys...

Advertisement