Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jm0903

WORKED FOR ME JUST THERE NICE ONE :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

me too, saved over €60 there thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭aoife34

Hi Folks, looking for a clothes discount code... the 20% one didn't work for me :(

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

10% off VXLM4

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

Any one got any codes for electrical? Trying to get a bit of discount on a 3DS :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Gormal

Any one got any codes for electrical? Trying to get a bit of discount on a 3DS :)

I used the 276R8 20% on a camcorder and it worked, even on the sale price :) but am still waiting for it to be delivered without any hiccups, which will be a first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TimK1764

Gormal wrote: »
    I used the 276R8 20% on a camcorder and it worked, even on the sale price :) but am still waiting for it to be delivered without any hiccups, which will be a first.

Saved me €62 thanks!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Can anyone confirm what I have heard on other sites - if you use a code that wasnt sent to you personally, that it will go through at sale point but Littlewoods will claim the discount back off you at a later date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TimK1764

BengaLover wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm what I have heard on other sites - if you use a code that wasnt sent to you personally, that it will go through at sale point but Littlewoods will claim the discount back off you at a later date?

This cant be true, if you go onto littlewoods uk site they have a 10% off your first order code visible all over it, they emailed me that same code AFTER my first purchase, so how are they suppose to keep track?

EDIT: Never-mind after some googling I see what you mean. Could just bring them to court if they try it and say the terms and conditions weren't presented at the time of the sale, (they weren't for me) and you had no indication of such discount being able to be applied giving you a discount at the time of purchase but then charged to your account months after you purchased. Its a scam they wouldn't win.

Who's actually gonna bring them to court though...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

BengaLover wrote: »

Is it deffo works!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Yes, I know the code works, but they can claim back the money you got off if the coupon wasnt sent to you.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7063769.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I've used codes from here alot and it has never been claimed back.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

Hi all just used this for 20% off happydays. 22VP6. enjoy.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Clementine2010

Just had a look as was going to buy my santa toys here witht eh code but everything is more expensive then Smyths by about 30% - they're prices are ridiculous, E62 for Peppa Pig kitchen thats only E44 in SMyths. Need to buy a Nintendo DS and smiths has a package for one game, accessories and console for E159 - the only similar deal there is E225.
    Rip off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

bee_dix wrote: »
    Hi all just used this for 20% off happydays. 22VP6. enjoy.:D

Just used this one , thanks.
    Thats it , I'm not buying anything else from Littlewoods til I clear some of my bill , its through the roof at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 work solutions

Just used the above code twice :22VP6 and got 20% of x box bundle and ipod - thanks boardsters

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

some of the prices even with 20% off are still more than you pay elsewhere..

just be wary of this, there are a few bargains to be had, but overall it isnt much of a discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Am I the only one who cant get them to take my (or my wife's) credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Is it in the same surname? Sometimes that can be a sticking point. Other than that, maybe set the account up in her name instead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Dickerty wrote: »
    Is it in the same surname? Sometimes that can be a sticking point. Other than that, maybe set the account up in her name instead?

I called them and my account has been refused even though i opened it earlier in the year to get a liverpool jersey that was on offer. never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Still need a new one,Thanks

Just used the above code twice :22VP6 and got 20% of x box bundle and ipod - thanks boardsters

Just got some with this code.Happy Day`s. Thank`s Lad`s:D:D

Hi,Me again.Any spare code`s? Thank`s

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

Just got some with this code.Happy Day`s. Thank`s Lad`s:D:D

This is still working, just got 20% off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭vtec_vixen

jm0903 wrote: »
    WORKED FOR ME JUST THERE NICE ONE :D:D

Me too :) Xbox for the bf saved the guts of Fiddy quid between the sale and the disc code :) Sweet :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

23EVK 20% for orders over €50 states must be full priced item

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭vtec_vixen

Gormal wrote: »

This one is still working got Sixty Quid off an xbox yest..had to cancel & reorder today as I had sent it to wrong address. But asked them to put that code back on and its still working. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

thanks for the 20% code

I just got a rain cover for the new pram reduced from €30 to €24 and a musical walker which was already reduced from €32 to €22 for €17.60 :Dhttp://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/ladybird-grow-with-me-musical-walker/929750511.prd?browseToken=%2fq%2fgrow+with+me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

Just used 276R8 and got 20% off. Order was over €50 but don't know if thats required.

Advertisement