Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant get a refund on my double charge

Options
  • 16-01-2016 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

suppose as title suggests 

moved home in sept and took up new contract with eir, notice in novemeber bills were alot higher than the agreed price, gave 1901 a call and the guy explained it was a to do with moving during bill period and bills would even out. december's bill came and same thing again, called them again and its turns out i was being billed on both accounts as you never closed the old address guy took all my details and said refund would be in 30 days. 40 days later no refund called eir again guy on the phone says he will issue refund but it could take 30 days. 

basically nothing being done and going around in circles the funny thing is the lenght of time to get the refund 30 days is unheard of but twice, im waiting 60 days for a refund. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

suppose as title suggests 

moved home in sept and took up new contract with eir, notice in novemeber bills were alot higher than the agreed price, gave 1901 a call and the guy explained it was a to do with moving during bill period and bills would even out. december's bill came and same thing again, called them again and its turns out i was being billed on both accounts as you never closed the old address guy took all my details and said refund would be in 30 days. 40 days later no refund called eir again guy on the phone says he will issue refund but it could take 30 days. 

basically nothing being done and going around in circles the funny thing is the lenght of time to get the refund 30 days is unheard of but twice, im waiting 60 days for a refund. 
    Hi devondudley

Please PM me your old eir account number with the amount the be refunded and I will look in to this for you further

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement