Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swimming lessons in Ballymun gym.

• 16-01-2016 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I have finally decided to fight the fear and learn to swim this year. I dont mind the water but have a fear of not feeling my feet on the round and feel I can't balance I know it will be harder now as I am older but determined. I rang westwood and one on one lessons are very dear. I want one on one as I tried them once with a crowd and the instructor just shouted rules from the edge of the pool which didnt work with me. I rang Ballymun gym and they are very reasonable pay as you go one on one just wondering if anyone has learned there or if there are other reasonably priced northside pools for one on one instruction.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

Sporkslink do one to one a lessons. Could also try Alsaa at the airport ( all just a few minutes in the car from Ballymun pool )

Best of luck and hope it all works out well, great exercise and a life skill to have.

Advertisement