Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspire Natilius Mini problems

Options
  • 16-01-2016 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi folks..bought the above online (irish site) with some extra coils....but have nothing but problems with them...(bought same set up previously from same vendor and worked fine) except I broke the wire in the bottom hardware when cleaning...new coil works fine for a little while, then the gurgling starts and the whole thing is flooded...changed coils, washed out...same again. Even changed the coil from a different pack..Checked YouTube it said put extra plastic ring on coil..did that still the same....any advice for a different set up....using istick 30 which is brilliant.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 PHUNDAPUSS

i find aspire to be a nightmare for gurgling, but usually turning my watts/ volts up or down helps. i do have to do the oul flick to get the excess juice from the chimney

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Snowshower wrote: »
    Hi folks..bought the above online (irish site) with some extra coils....but have nothing but problems with them...(bought same set up previously from same vendor and worked fine) except I broke the wire in the bottom hardware when cleaning...new coil works fine for a little while, then the gurgling starts and the whole thing is flooded...changed coils, washed out...same again. Even changed the coil from a different pack..Checked YouTube it said put extra plastic ring on coil..did that still the same....any advice for a different set up....using istick 30 which is brilliant.

Thanks

It can only be the coils that are at fault,I have 8 mini nautilus's on the go for the past couple of years & only had one problem with one of them,gurgling & that was a bad coil.
    You are using the Aspire BVC coils because the BDC Aspire coils were crap.
    For another set-up,the only other mouth to lung clearo that I use is the Innokin Iclear 30 & the Iclear 30s,been using these for over 3 years & still going strong,only a tenner each as you know.Everything else I use is sub ohming.
    They say the Cubis is a good mouth to lung but some reviewers say they leak a little at every fill.
    Maybe somebody else can chime in here with advice.

Advertisement