Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage Heaters Breaker Switch

Options
  • 17-01-2016 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi All

Not too sure if this is the right place for this so please feel free to move.

There's a switch in my breaker box that seems to be related to the storage heaters in my apartment. Couldn't find anything online for it and not too sure how to set it. I've attached an image of the switch. Could someone let me know what it is and how to set?

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

dragon5678 wrote: »
    Hi All

Not too sure if this is the right place for this so please feel free to move.

There's a switch in my breaker box that seems to be related to the storage heaters in my apartment. Couldn't find anything online for it and not too sure how to set it. I've attached an image of the switch. Could someone let me know what it is and how to set?

Thanks in advance :D

Have a look at this. It was posted last week on here:

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057545751/1/#post98334565

You can download the manual if need further instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭solargain

its a devi reg controller , does a temperature calculation between the outside temp and inside & decides how much of a charge to give the storage heaters, It does it once every night when the ESB clock switches the night saver rate on . Look up devi reg contoller online & you will get instructions for it

Advertisement