Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL free to air on German satellite

• 17-01-2016 1:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 854 ✭✭✭

This may be one for anyone who can follow the game with German commentary.
    Every Sunday German TV have shown 2, sometimes 3, games free to air over the Astra 19.2 East satellite. Now they are showing all the playoff games.
    May be something to consider next year, if you understand German.
    No need to pay for sky or wait for the gamepass blackouts.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

human 19 wrote: »
    This may be one for anyone who can follow the game with German commentary.
    Every Sunday German TV have shown 2, sometimes 3, games free to air over the Astra 19.2 East satellite. Now they are showing all the playoff games.
    May be something to consider next year, if you understand German.
    No need to pay for sky or wait for the gamepass blackouts.

I remember something similar from when the year I was doing the leaving cert. I watched all the playoff games in German. It was great because the in house stuff was German which I ignored but for the actual game they'd use the US commentary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,364 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Is this a station that is available on a regular Irish Sky box via the "Other Channels" option or does one need some sort of moving dish for it.

I got a few tuning details for a station called ProSieben MAXX but none seemed to work.

Is ProSieben MAXX the station ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

Is this a station that is available on a regular Irish Sky box via the "Other Channels" option or does one need some sort of moving dish for it.

I got a few tuning details for a station called ProSieben MAXX but none seemed to work.

Is ProSieben MAXX the station ?

No, you'd need a dish pointing at 19.2 to get German TV. Your Sky dish will be pointing towards 28.2.

Advertisement