Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best spare phone network Prepay

Options
  • 17-01-2016 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Looking to know best network for second spare phone. Just be used for calls but to all networks. Vodafone had 10pm but that was free calls Vodafone only. Need ideally cheap calls to all networks. The old system of topping up by an emount seems to be gone to free calls for a month on network x..any ideas appreciated. No data n no texts required.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Tesco mobile (who use the o2 network) have a great plan for €15 a month. Free calls to all networks and Irish land lines and out of the €15 that lies in your account you can either buy a data or text bundle for €10 each month.

Its a PAYG plan and so long as you top up by 15 you get the free calls for the next 30 days. I stopped topping up over 2 months ago as I had over €200 credit accumulated which I am now using.

Advertisement