Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Black Ops 3 Multiplayer maps (No DLCs)

Options
  • 17-01-2016 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭

What is your favourite Black Ops 3 multiplayer maps?

What is your favourite Black Ops 3 Multiplayer maps? 41 votes

Aquarium
    0% 0 votes
    Breach
    7% 3 votes
    Combine
    7% 3 votes
    Evac
    26% 11 votes
    Exodus
    4% 2 votes
    Fringe
    0% 0 votes
    Havoc
    21% 9 votes
    Hunted
    4% 2 votes
    Infection
    4% 2 votes
    Metro
    12% 5 votes
    Redwood
    4% 2 votes
    Stronghold
    4% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

If I were to pick a #1 favourite, it would be Combine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

I would have said combine when the game first came out, have played it too much now at this stage.

Favourite now would be breach, hunted or fringe

Simply Red wrote: »
    I would have said combine when the game first came out, have played it too much now at this stage.

Favourite now would be breach, hunted or fringe

I couldn't pick a #1 favourite for voting though as the maps are generally all awesome (I kind of dislike Metro, but not exceptionally so)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

sryanbruen wrote: »
    I couldn't pick a #1 favourite for voting though as the maps are generally all awesome (I kind of dislike Metro, but not exceptionally so)
    Yeah metro and aquarium would be my least favourites in the game

Breach is good for sniping all right!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

combine is my favourite map. I have my highest killstreak there 15. without calling in help or using specialties

combine is my favourite map. I have my highest killstreak there 15. without calling in help or using specialties

Imagine everybody having a few games without using their specialties - it brings back the ol' Call of Duty multiplayer

Imagine everybody having a few games without using their specialties - it brings back the ol' Call of Duty multiplayer

funny that you should say that. me and some friends do a 6 on 6 privite games every so often where we use the non lethat specialties its good fun. but dont get me started i would love mw2 to go nex gen

funny that you should say that. me and some friends do a 6 on 6 privite games every so often where we use the non lethat specialties its good fun. but dont get me started i would love mw2 to go nex gen

I would love WAW, MW2, BO, BO2 all to go to next generation consoles. Microsoft would wanna hurry up with their backwards compatibility

I would love WAW, MW2, BO, BO2 all to go to next generation consoles. Microsoft would wanna hurry up with their backwards compatibility

i hear you barking man. I was thinking if it was going to happen surely they would be out by now. for me it was just mw2 i have had them all but that game was by far the best. the maos the guns the game play really i will be first in the que

• Advertisement

i hear you barking man. I was thinking if it was going to happen surely they would be out by now. for me it was just mw2 i have had them all but that game was by far the best. the maos the guns the game play really i will be first in the que

Rust was bae <3:)

Rust was bae <3:)

ah i love them all i think highrise was my favourite

ah i love them all i think highrise was my favourite

Highrise was my 2nd favourite

Highrise was my 2nd favourite

haha with the ump it was unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JasmineJasmine

I love the new dlc map pack . When I first bought it I thought it was a waste of money . But the dlc indcludes one of the best they have ever made beside the first one for black ops one . Love it money well spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I miss Combine, its gone from a feast to a famine, rarely comes up anymore :(

I miss Combine, its gone from a feast to a famine, rarely comes up anymore :(

Fringe comes up more often than Combine now for me! I like Fringe but Combine is better! Hunted though keeps coming up way too much...

I love the new dlc map pack . When I first bought it I thought it was a waste of money . But the dlc indcludes one of the best they have ever made beside the first one for black ops one . Love it money well spent.

Yep I'm on Xbox One waiting for Wednesday to roll on by so I can play the new map pack. I love Splash to bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,077 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I'm the opposite of everyone here is seems, i'm not a fan of Combine or Fringe. They're grand maps, but they're too small and built for SMG's, whereas i prefer using any other weapon!

And, yet again, it's annoying there are no sniper maps really. There's a few bits in some of the maps that are good for sniping (and I don't mean quick/no scoping). I much prefer maps like Afghan, Carnival, Derail, Wasteland from MW2, with Overgrown being my favourite map of the series. Actually, just looking back through them, all the maps in MW2 were amazing, even the close quarters ones.

I wonder if Activision would ever release a MP only CoD with every map from every game...

(On a side note, i just realised that Nokia are involved in the CoD series!)

I'm the opposite of everyone here is seems, i'm not a fan of Combine or Fringe. They're grand maps, but they're too small and built for SMG's, whereas i prefer using any other weapon!

And, yet again, it's annoying there are no sniper maps really. There's a few bits in some of the maps that are good for sniping (and I don't mean quick/no scoping). I much prefer maps like Afghan, Carnival, Derail, Wasteland from MW2, with Overgrown being my favourite map of the series. Actually, just looking back through them, all the maps in MW2 were amazing, even the close quarters ones.

I wonder if Activision would ever release a MP only CoD with every map from every game...

(On a side note, i just realised that Nokia are involved in the CoD series!)

Stronghold I consider a sniper map? Without a sniper, I am poo at that map.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I agree - I'm not an SMG player at all. I've always preferred LMGs, Burst ARs and Snipers (proper sniping, not quick scoping) and this game doesn't have enough large scale maps like the ones Monke mentioned

When all DLC map packs come out, I will create the poll for it.

Combine is still my favourite non-DLC.

Advertisement