Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

susi refused help

Options
  • 17-01-2016 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi all
    looking for some help, advice, novenas, anything please. just checked my online tracker which has the dreaded grant refused on it.
    No letter to say why and obviously nobody there to ask today.
    Have I any options besides dropping out. In the middle of exams at the moment so stressed is not the word.
    I don't know reason for refusal yet, they kept requesting paperwork i had sent previously over and over. the last one was for proof or residency over the last 5 years. sent in bank statements etc and was refused in the last few days.
    Help, anyone have this before?
    I was only looking for help with the fees as on btea already.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭spygirl

just noticed i posted in wrong place, have moved to student finance so please delete from here. sorry never even looked at forum I as posting in. Thanks

Advertisement