Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unrecognised disc

Options
  • 17-01-2016 3:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

PlayStation won't read games, makes a few clicky noises like it's trying to eject then Unrecognised disc appears where the game should. The disc is clean and I've the latest update. HELP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Arturo Bandini

PlayStation won't read games, makes a few clicky noises like it's trying to eject then Unrecognised disc appears where the game should. The disc is clean and I've the latest update. HELP

Have you tried any of the recommended fixes for this? They seem to work for a lot of people. I have the same problem, but none of the fixes seem to do anything for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Have you tried any of the recommended fixes for this? They seem to work for a lot of people. I have the same problem, but none of the fixes seem to do anything for me.

What are the fixes that work for a lot of people?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

What are the fixes that work for a lot of people?

First of all, what version of playstation do you have? PS1, PS2, PS3 or PS4?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

eddhorse wrote: »
    First of all, what version of playstation do you have? PS1, PS2, PS3 or PS4?

Ps4 year 1 console so well out of warrenity

Advertisement